Flavorless Odorless Electronic Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

slh64

Mar 9, 2017
I'm not sure if what I'm looking for even exists...A local smoke shop clerk looked at me like I was insane.

I currently smoke the lightest tobacco cigarettes I can find, but I hate the taste and smell. So I thought maybe I could look into getting an e cigarette instead. But there's all these flavors and vaporizers that are bulky, and honestly smoking a strawberry flavored cartirage doesn't sound appealing.

What I'm looking for is something like a traditional cigarette but without smell or taste. What I do like is the flick, drag and exhale of smoke, or "smoke" with an e cigarette. Is there something in the world like this? The ones I've seen come in so many flavors. Could I get an unflavored cartridge (I'm not sure of the lingo) but not add anything to it and there be no taste or smell? Nicotine is optional, just something that produces the poof of "smoke."

Thanks for any input. I clearly don't really know what I'm talking about just what I'm looking for.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    That's certainly out there. The first cig-a-like disposable I got was "classic" flavor which was actually unflavored and didn't even mention nicotine on the package. But I don't think you have to worry about too much flavor with any of that kind of device, and even the most realistic tobacco vapes don't smell like smoke or as much.

Flavors are misunderstood, in my opinion their primary purpose is to add sensation and body to the vapor, and throat hit, along with the nicotine. While I would prefer something more gruff, yes even strawberry will do that.

There are cigarette-styled devices and they can be decent, although most will recommend something slightly larger (or diff. shaped) at least, many advantages. They can still be smaller than a cigarette pack easily, although heavier. Cigalikes, I've heard good about the Mystic Bridge and Njoy Basic. Juul for more satisfying but strong nicotine. I retried Vuse, if you love nicotine ... Next tier, things like the EVOD, Joyetech AIO ... look around here I can't cover it all.

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I was using the e-Cigs Brand and the Logic when I was attempting to and finally quit but they were not flavorless or odorless in my opinion. I was refilling the cartridges successfully with the Tobacco flavors I found as close enough to my cigarette of choice for years. Thinking back I did flick the e-Cog out the window a few times! LOL:w00t:

slh64

Mar 9, 2017
    Thanks for the suggestions. But because of my lack of expereince and knowledge, and only relying on websites I'd like some feedback on these brands; I have been able to find some flavorless ejuice...

Juishy flavorless
    Unflavored / Flavorless E-Juice (100ml)

VaporVapes Flavorless
    Flavorless E-Juice – Vapor Vapes

So it's out there, but what about the quality? Is anyoe expereinced with these brands? What type of rig would I need that'd be compatible with these? And would someone really smoke just this by itself or is it meant to add your own flavor, not for lone vaping?

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    allricksstuff.com
    Just get a bottle of USP grade Vegetable Glycerin from your local drug store and add some water to thin it. Cheap, no flavor, big clouds and no nicotine.

This is exactly what I do. Wal-Mart sells Glycerin for about $6 a bottle. I don't even thin it down. I use it straight from the bottle. :) It's tasteless and odorless.

Feuille

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2012
    Ran out of flavourings a while back, and was using plain vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol as diluents for the nicotine.

They both have a sickly, sweet taste and smell.

The nicotine takes the edge off the sickliness a bit, but not much.

The right flavourings can somewhat mask the sickliness but tend to add stench. Some brands do not smell strong, and some even smell ok, but many are like a bar the night after a big rugby match.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    All ecig juice is made out of basically the same stuff. All you are doing buying unflavored liquid is having a person mix the nic and VG, Double the price, and sell it to you.

VG and PG are used because they produce visible smoke. If you DONT want visible smoke you can use water or ethanol. The ethanol is a bit tricky because it can actually make you drunk though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread