Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I've been vaping FSUSA juices for at or over a year now. My absolute favorites!!!! I've been well stocked since early spring 2011 so I haven't ordered or shopped in a long time. (BTW.... I've sampled hundreds of juices, mostly from FSUSA but other suppliers, too.)

I'm needing to do a non-sale order as we are getting dangerously low on Applewood 24mg and Applewood 0 mg, that DH uses to cut his down to ~ 18mg with desire to cut nic down slowly over time.

My flavor requirements are very narrow. High up is need for TH. I do almost no tobacco. My all day vapes for a year, now, have been Hopscotch, Butterscotch Almond, and Applewood that I had in cool storage for many months and re-discovered a couple of months ago. There is one other flavor I like, by another vendor, and the only non-FSUSA Butterscotch I like.

I don't do coffee or chocolate or fruits. See, I said, "narrow." Not keen on mint or menthol, either.

So, I'm looking for a bit of variation to add to my favorite FSUSA juices. There have been new ones that have come out but I haven't done much shopping or looking as I've had such a good supply. Just recently my taste buds are asking for a change or a bit of variation.

Keeping in mind no chocolate, coffee, fruits, tobacco, as predominate flavors, can you "guys" recommend some FSUSA flavors for me to try?

DH has rejected sweet flavors for over a year but has just recently commented about my BA and Hopscothch, "I'd like to try those and maybe you can tone down the sweet a bit if needed." (I would use Applewood to tone down the sweet, btw.)

Thanks, Alice

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Thanks for the suggestions, "guys." Keep them coming.

Ha! I'm vaping a mix of BA and Hop right now :)

Have you tried the Maple Walnut? Dulce de Leche? Custard? Straight Maple Syrup also worth a try. White Chocolate?

I'm sure others will be along with more suggestions soon....

I have about 100 sample bottles of most FSUSA flavors that have had the flavors, I know I don't like, culled out (and on to a friend). I'll bet there are some samples of what you suggest in the cool storage or similar. If not I'll order samples when I make Applewood order tonight. BTW... I've tried maple type flavors from some other vendors that I have not liked but that's not saying I won't like FSUSA maple. Toffey is another flavor I haven't liked from other vendors. I haven't liked anything waffle or pancake, from any vendor, and when I have vaped them near DH he hates the way they smell.

White Chocolate. Hummmmmmm. I've been scared away from that because of the word "chocolate." I should order a sample of it. Will do.

not sure about all of your post, however you do know that if you ask david to make your applewood at 16 mg of nic he will do it, and for that matter what ever nic level you want he will custom blend it.

hope i am not over stepping my boundries here.

Thanks for the suggestion. Although I know that, and I've been telling DH about that I haven't needed to do that, yet, as it is so easy to just use my 24 mg and cut it with 0 mg, same flavors. We have no problems with the math. (We both have science/lab/medical training/careers) AND it might be interesting to order a 10 mg bottle of 18mg to compare with what we are mixing using the 0mg same flavor.

And it is very good to remind others, who may be reading this, that David does offer that service.

Definitely try the custard! I was going to suggest coconut cream (I love it!), but I know you're not interested in fruit flavors. Do you like vanilla? Vanilla Xtreme is very good!

I think I might have Vanilla and Vanilla Tahiti, in small bottles, in cooler. Time to break them out. I'll bet I've got something, in cooler, that isn't Pina Colada, too. Maybe a coconut pie or custard or something, so I need to go digging through cooler. It's been months.

Just an FYI, I haven't bothered looking for an change and I haven't "dug" through my bags of samples, for a long time, as I haven't had my taste buds give me a hint, until just lately, that they want a small change or some variation.

I guess I need to post a picture, I took, of just my FSUSA juices, late 2010 or early 2011. I made a bunch of purchases after the picture so you'll be able see why I haven't needed to make any purchases in many months.

Thanks, Alice

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Well, seeing as you want a change and are "off" of sweets, fruits, etc, it might be time to break into something different---baby back ribs. I don't remember the roasted chicken having the necessary TH for you. You might want a nice beer or wine with the ribs.

Great ideas. I'm not off of sweet so much. Sorry if I implied that. It's DH who hasn't been interested in sweets since he started vaping over a year ago. No matter what I vape I do like some sweet. He has a few very mild tobacco blends that have some sweet smell and sometimes a little sweet taste, that I can vape for a few minutes.

I do have a sample of Baby Back Ribs and some sample FSUSA wines and beer I never even tried. I need to raid the bags of sample bottles in the cooler. I, also, have a 120 mg bottle of FSUSA plain Butterscotch, that doesn't have enough broadness of flavor, especially after vaping BA and HS for so long. I'll bet it will be great mixed with some of my other FSUSA Flavors. Time to start doing a few mixes in small bottles. Having three FSUSA flavors, that have kept me so satisfied, for so long, has turned me into a very lazy flavor hunter.:laugh: Over a year vaping, virtually, only those flavors. That's customer satisfaction!!!!!

I, also, have some FA flavorants but I haven't played with them. I've been so busy. And FSUSA and my REOs have kept me right where I want vaping to be. I'm so glad that taste buds are asking for only a small variation or addition.

Thanks much, Alice

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Ha! I'm vaping a mix of BA and Hop right now :)

I forgot to thank you for this suggestion. I'll bet it is totally yummy. I need to mix those two together, too. I have no doubts it will be as good as each individual and may give my taste buds that little extra kick. Now to go check to see if I need to either of those, non-sale, as I know I'm low on one.

Thanks, Alice

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I forgot to thank you for this suggestion. I'll bet it is totally yummy. I need to mix those two together, too. I have no doubts it will be as good as each individual and may give my taste buds that little extra kick. Now to go check to see if I need to either of those, non-sale, as I know I'm low on one.

Thanks, Alice

Always remember: HopScotch is magical. It can be added to any sweet or fruity flavor with excellent results. It is the bacon of vaping. :)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Yeah, I don't know how you guys DON'T get the coconut! :) To me it's kind of like coconut cream with some chocolate overtones. It will be interesting to compare it to the Coconut Cookie that is sitting patiently in my cart... Just have to wait for some christmas money.... or maybe a tax return. My cart runneth over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread