flavors to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

11spidey11

Nov 20, 2011
Canada
So far the flavors that i have tried, i will not touch dekang ice cream, fruit punch and cotton candy, they are all pretty gross! The ice cream flavor had a minty taste accompanied by some other nasty taste that I cannot even describe, not like ice cream at all. Fruit punch tasted like a wine cooler...sorry I dont like wine. The cotton candy had no cotton candy taste at all.

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
I don't recommend Camel flavor. I am not sure that the one I purchased at a local store was just bad, but it just didn't taste like Camel, had a weak stale Dr. Pepper flavor to it.

+1

One of the first flavors I got was camel from a chinese vendor and it was AWFUL. I have tried lots of juices I love and lots that I don't care for but that was the only flavor that completely disgusted me. However, thinking back, maybe if I had let it steep for a while it might have been tolerable but I dunno it was pretty bad. I do know that I won't ever go for the camel again.

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
I can not find a good blueberry! The ones I have tried have no flavor and are oily/waxy tasting. I have read that cherry usually ends up tasting like cough medicine. I am starting to wonder if I should just give up on the blueberry, because it belongs in with the with the cherry department...

I have blueberry from Vapor Bomb and it tastes like blueberry to me. I can't vape it by itself because it is overpowering to me. But putting it in other juices is great, the more you put in the more it kills all other flavor though so if you want to blend add it slowly by the drop. I've turned several unvapable juices into nice, very vapable blueberry juices without even using that much of the blueberry.

Nov 30, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spammer

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA

sarsi

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Cincy area, OH
Hey DeviantDe TY! I will give them a try… I have not had any luck with blueberry’s. I saw on their site they have three blueberry flavors. Blueberry E liquid super concentrated, Blueberry pie, & Blueberry smoothie. With your description you must be talking bout the super concentrated, am I correct? Do you have any other recommendations to try?
I have blueberry from Vapor Bomb and it tastes like blueberry to me. I can't vape it by itself because it is overpowering to me. But putting it in other juices is great, the more you put in the more it kills all other flavor though so if you want to blend add it slowly by the drop. I've turned several unvapable juices into nice, very vapable blueberry juices without even using that much of the blueberry.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

I mix Vapor Bomb Blueberry with their Artic Ice.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
I've really been wanting to try some of the flavors that most say are terrible, like crab and soy sauce lol. I probably won't like them at all but if everyone says they are so bad than i have to try em'. I kind of want to sneak some crab juice into one of my roomates carto's and see what his reaction is like. I know its an evil thing to do, but oh so funny. Maybe, I will use the camera on my android phone to film a reaction video of him.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
Ewww crab juice! That just sounds nasty lol!

BTW, I like your picture ... that's a hoot

Yeah, the crab juice does sound terrible doesn't it? I've seen some funny reviews where the reviewer tries to give it a fair shake but then starts gagging. I kinda want to give it a try even though I know I wont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread