flavors to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.

judoguy888

Jan 25, 2010
iowa city
hey everyone, im a noob here and was wondering if anyone can tell me a place to get some good true flavors. i bought a smokeless delite premo, and although i like the concept, the strawberry cartridges it came with taste foul. is there better flavors i can drip into my vaporizer or is this just how it goes with e cigs? any help would be greatly appreciated.
kenny

JKBonin

Moved On
Jan 4, 2010
NH
Never heard of a a smokeless delite premo. Where did you get it and can you describe it?

Website says it's a Joye 306. Outrageously overpriced, like the mall ones.

As for flavors, they're everywhere. Imagine a flavor and it's already being made. Pretty much. It's an aspect of PVs that kinda keeps going. I've found several I really like, but I'm sure I'll be searching for more and different flavors soon. I get a root beer that totally rocks from wordupecig.com. I haven't ordered any yet, but Ms. Ts bakery gets rave reviews too.

Some sites, many in fact, sell sampler packs. Might be a good way to go as well.

Last edited:

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Try Mrs. T's......she has sample size bottles of juice for $3.00 and gets rave reviews.
http://www.mstsbakery.com/

Also, Welcome to NHaler! sells sample size bottles as well as his eliquid is quite good.

There are a lot of suppliers that sell small 3ml size samplers. It's the cheapest way to find the ones you really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread