Florida Suncoast
Flav %?
dontknow.gif

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
10 drops of 48 nic too 30 drops of pg/vg too get 12mg.
I then added 10 drops of Coconut flavour,4 drops added would have been 4% so i added 10 drops = about 10%

I have too say this Flavour Art stuff is good.I even added a few drops of carmel a few days ago too one batch and that was also pretty darn good.I find this Flavour Art stuff very potent,its different from the other flavours in concentration i find.

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've found the same with my FA concentrates, I only need 3-6 % in any mix I do. To give an idea of how strong they are, I generally mix totally wicked concentrates at 20%, cos I like my flavours very strong.
Other FA concentrates I've used and liked are caramel, honey, irish cream and Vienna cream. Tried the tiramisu and coffee also, but didn't really like them much as stand alone flavours.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
have you tried TFA coconut?
Isn't Flavour Art the same?
i just got TFA and it smells perfumey; but i guess most do until they are mixed and steeped?

Trying to match HighBrow Coconut; (some say it has a toasted coconut flavor)- its my favorite "neutral" vape to take the edge off.... love it by itself or mixed. I doubt I'll get near, but since i mix my coconut a lot with other flavors mine won't be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread