Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hi there,
I am quite new to all this and started by buying a miniciggy. I really wanted to like it but the taste was awful to me so I gave it to my BF who loves it.
I then bought a Gamucci Micro and I really like the flavour of the tobacco carts but I've since found out that you can't get spares for this model so it's days for me will be numbered.
I then purchased a DSE901 from e-cigs.co.uk and I've got the same problem with not being at all keen on the standard tobacco cartridges. It's just got a kind of sweet taste that disagrees with me. I stuck with it for half a day and it got slightly better so maybe some of the initial problem was the atomiser, however, the basic flavour isn't for me at all.

I want to find a similar flavour cart or liquid (pref both) for a DSE 901 to the flavour of the gamucci micro. Hard to describe but it seems a bit more woody/smoky than the standard slightly sweeter tobacco I have had with the other two purchases.
I would prefer it to be a UK supplier too.

Sorry for the length of this......

Here's hoping someone can answer my question.

Lisa

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
If you like a woody flavor then 555 should be a good fit. It has a nutty/woody flavor to it. Most of the vendors here have it. I would suggest trying Hilton, Kent also.

Many thanks for that, I may try those although I am reluctant to shell out too many £££ without trying a small amount first.
Lisa

Monie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you like a woody flavor then 555 should be a good fit. It has a nutty/woody flavor to it. Most of the vendors here have it. I would suggest trying Hilton, Kent also.

I agree with this, but also want to add that the prefilled flavors do not taste the same to me as the bottles for refill, especially in the tobacco flavor and MLB, so don't be afraid to try the same flavor in a refill....you may find it's a lot different/better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread