flavoursome...NOT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there
I'm having a lovely time vaping away but seriously, is there anyone out there that feels like me???
Flavours in ejuice aren't strong enough!!!

I know it can depend on the brand and i have tried many, but the only ones that really kick ahead with flavour that i can find are Mister E's Copperhead and Bermuda rain and Mr Goodvapes Karma cream.....all of which i love.

Anyone experienced a non tobacco/cinnamon flavour that REALLY hits you rather than just a mild sense of taste??? I'm getting a bit tired of spending lots of money, waiting 2 weeks and then being disappointed.

Please share your opinions so I can give the a go....I'm a sweet tooth, love creamy, fruity or coconut bases as I've found them the most satisfying and have to use higher vg than pg, but am open to suggestions.
I use a SIGELEI ZMAX MINI - VV/VW MOD with evod clearomiser, 18mg nic both of which i'm loving.

Please share!!

Thanks guys.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
How long have you been vaping? It took me about a month for my sense of taste to fully recover.

And, I've found any number of strong flavors. My favorite vendor is Tasty Vapor, all of their flavors are strong, sometimes bordering on too strong, like with their Tin Box Mint, Black Licorice, and Butter Rum.

Halo also has very strong flavors, and are excellent.

I've read of other vendors who have strong flavors, and some let you add flavor shots to make them stronger.

Chibold

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2013
Wichita, KS, USA
I would suggest trying to find a local shop that has a tasting bar, that way you know exactly what you're getting. I haven't ordered anything online, but I have gotten some juices from shops that didn't let me taste, and I know how disappointing that can be. If you don't have a local shop, hopefully some other forum members can help you out. Good luck, and vape on!

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Anyone experienced a non tobacco/cinnamon flavour that REALLY hits you rather than just a mild sense of taste??? I'm getting a bit tired of spending lots of money, waiting 2 weeks and then being disappointed.
I use a SIGELEI ZMAX MINI - VV/VW MOD with evod clearomiser, 18mg nic both of which i'm loving.
Please share!!

Thanks guys.

I think a different atty will make a huge difference. Kayfun Russian type. Mod only gets you so far then it's your atty. IMHO Mt baker vapor lets you add flavor shot to increase flavor you might want to check them out

Last edited:

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Hi there
I'm having a lovely time vaping away but seriously, is there anyone out there that feels like me???
Flavours in Ejuice aren't strong enough!!!

I know it can depend on the brand and i have tried many, but the only ones that really kick ahead with flavour that i can find are Mister E's Copperhead and Bermuda rain and Mr Goodvapes Karma cream.....all of which i love.

Please share your opinions so I can give the a go....I'm a sweet tooth, love creamy, fruity or coconut bases as I've found them the most satisfying and have to use higher vg than pg, but am open to suggestions.

Please share!!

Thanks guys.

I know what you mean. A lot really don't have much flavor. That's the sad part. And then some just die out after you take the time to steep them 1-2 months. Bummer.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Maybe it'll get better with the up and coming companies. What I mean is...maybe they will realize that most people want more flavor and can figure out how to make that happen without totally killing the flavor. I've tried adding extra flavor(ECB has that option) when I used to purvey ECB. The extra flavoring KILLED the juice. It was much better before I added that option.

It only makes sense-because most smokers have lost a lot of their sense of taste, therefore they need a stronger flavor. But then again, everyone is different and I don't mean to sound like I'm speaking for everyone because I would never do that...

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I think a different atty will make a huge difference. Kayfun Russian type. Mod only gets you so far then it's your atty. IMHO Mt baker vapor lets you add flavor shot to increase flavor you might want to check them out

I'm so excited about receiving the kayfun I just ordered! Good 'ole income tax! In the process of ordering some dreamy juices I've been dying to try!!!!

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Mt Vapor Baker allows you to add flavor shots. I've found them to be quite tasty and flavorful with 1 flavor shot. I've been smoke free for over a year so my taste buds are happily revived and I'm able to taste really well. I know tastes will differ depending on how long you've been vaping due to your tastebuds reviving themselves so my idea of flavorful may differ from anothers.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Considering the OP is using an EVOD, s/he may not want to or may not be experienced enough to jump right into rebuildables, so making those suggestions right off instead of suggesting vendors may be a little bit counterproductive. Rebuildable attys are going to delivery better flavor and in most cases making that switch requires you to drop your nicotine level, so that would mean s/he would most likely need to dilute his/her existing liquids, which would dilute the flavor even more unless he buys more of the same at a lesser mg/ml and mixes them together.

I don't personally use tanks myself, I drip, so I can't really help you much there, but tons of people do use tanks with replaceable heads, so I'm sure others will chime in with some suggestions. The EVOD's, when I did use them, did mute flavor, so I fully agree with others that you may want to look at something else - if you know about ohms law and are comfortable with building your own coils, then rebuilding may be for you. If you want to stick with just popping a head in, popping one out when it's done and just filling a tank, then skip rebuilding.

Ive only been gaping about 6 months so rebuilds right now to be honest freak me out...maybe later. As i'm in australia i cantgo to pre tasting shps as we don't have them but i wasn't aware the evods mute taste!
i just love the ease of filling them, replacing the arty every few tanks and off i go.
so what tanks/clearomisers can use on my segelei vv would be better?
I'll give mt baker i a try...if they post to OZ.
just really wanting to actually get as good a flavour hit as i do throat hit lol.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
rebuilding is not as scarey as I thought it would be...and I am a shaky handed half blind grandma :) watch a few youtubes and give it a try...you can even practice on those evod coils (however coiling a nimbus is easier because it is not as small) for great flavor in a tank I suggest the Iclear30s as long as you do not swap flavors often and you dont use tank crackers.....the taste is as close to a carto as you will get but as easy as any clearo (be aware fill the Iclear30s and allow to sit overnight the first 1/2 tank will be a bit muted)

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Ive only been gaping about 6 months so rebuilds right now to be honest freak me out...maybe later. As i'm in australia i cantgo to pre tasting shps as we don't have them but i wasn't aware the evods mute taste!
i just love the ease of filling them, replacing the arty every few tanks and off i go.
so what tanks/clearomisers can use on my segelei vv would be better?
I'll give mt baker i a try...if they post to OZ.
just really wanting to actually get as good a flavour hit as i do throat hit lol.

If rebuilding is a freaky thing check out
Aspire Nautilus Glassomizer $35.99 - VividSmoke.com I haven't tried this but I've heard they are good
Kanger Protank-2 clearomizer – KangerTech have used these they work well
Innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Tank Clearomizer I've heard these are good too but haven't tried them
As far as pricing I grabbed first ones that came up on google so you could see them.
All have coil that can be replaced

Hazewitch

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2014
Miami,FL
Hi everyone

I'm already rebuilding single and dual coils blindfolded like a cuban teen re-assembling an AK-47. Just received a big Vapemail pack from Mt. baker with most if not all of their Tobacco line.

Now, it may be me but practically all of their Tobacco(East coast,Ankara,Oriental,etc...) seem to have the same taste, that of a very strong "perfume"/Fragrant flavor. Practically no Tobacco taste at all. my nic is at 24 with no added/extra taste to them. Despite this strange taste, it's actually growing on me.

all taste tests were done on brand new rebuilt coils. then again, perhaps real tobacco without all the RJ Reynolds crap may be the issue. never tasted true uncut.no chems leafs.

have a great weekend all

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
So if i keep using my evods before trying the suggestions, can anyone recommend strong flavoured juices that are sweet or creamy or both?

I recently got a sample of Indigo-Blue Yonder (coconut, plum, blueberry), mainly taste the coconut, it's nice and flavorful
Try Highbrow Vapor-Cheesecake (add extra flavoring and also you can add a fruit to it)
Southern Steam has very flavorful excellent juice right away, and a sale, Southern Steam | Premium E-Liquid | E-Juice | E Liquids
I recently got Snake Oil from Seduce Juice, flavorful and creamy coconut/pear, it's their top seller
Goodlife Vapor has great stuff that's good right away

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Considering the OP is using an EVOD, s/he may not want to or may not be experienced enough to jump right into rebuildables, so making those suggestions right off instead of suggesting vendors may be a little bit counterproductive.

Can't agree more with this. I don't know why people continually confuse new vapers with that stuff when they're not ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread