Floater for awhile, now jumping aboard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawitall

Oct 17, 2011
ca bay area
Hello ecf! let me start with my story.

started smoking cigs since i was 15; half a pack a day since i was 18, 21 now, saw a add for a ecig online about a month back and went to my local tobacco shop and picked up a cig2o. Now a kr808d xl batt,tons of soft-cap cartos, that original cig2o batty, and a 5v usb pass through later i can officially call myself a vaper:p. Still waste a ton of juice overfilling, but at least i found my taste!!clove and ry4.

on another note-is it unusual to go through a 30ml bottle in one week? must be the overfilling because at this rate its gonna cost me as much to vape as it is to smoke. and i go through maybe 3 cartos a day. damn,needa cut that down or diy.

saydo17

Oct 26, 2011
Escondido, CA
I go through about 30ml a week as well. What nicotine level are you at? If you can go higher, you can get more mileage out of your juice. Also, try looking for other juice vendors. I know when I started vaping, I was getting ripped off on juice. I only pay $40 for 120ml of my favorite juice and that lasts about a month or maybe a little longer since I have a bunch of 10ml bottles with other flavors.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
If they are 3 1ml cartos, 3ml per day would be 21ml for a week. But I don't vape them dry - I keep them damp so they don't singe. I think I use 2 or even 2.5ml per day. At work the ecigs are on my desk and tempting me. At home I leave them in a nearby room so I have to go there to vape and that slows down my vaping a bit.

sawitall

Oct 17, 2011
ca bay area
@saydo17 where are you getting 40 dollars for 120ml juice? p.ms much appreciated :). i personally started with wow juice and i loved that clove taste and a johnson creek sampler which just screws with my cartos. and a couple of litecig dekang juices.

@dormouse i think im guilty of vaping them dry :p these premiums/coolcarts are really hard to tell when there running low. its like smooth smooth..smooth..burnt taste out of nowhere. at least i can wash em and there still running good albeit a little brown around the filler area.

lunabella

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Hey there Sawitall! Welcome to ECF and the wonderful world of vaping.

Just wanted to pop in and say that it's nice to see someone kicking the analog habit at such a young age, before smoking had a chance to seriously cause long-term damage to your lungs and health issues.

I wish e-cigs were around when I was 21!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
...on another note-is it unusual to go through a 30ml bottle in one week? must be the overfilling because at this rate its gonna cost me as much to vape as it is to smoke. and i go through maybe 3 cartos a day. damn,needa cut that down or diy.

Hi, and welcome. Yes, do check out diy. It's a lot better now because flavour art and flavor apprentice are both making flavors aimed at vapors. Go to one stop diy and check out the various flavors that are available now. OneStopDIYShop Partners with Flavour Art

Congratulations on turning the corner, good luck and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread