Flush/flat issue with Jager tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I just got in my Segeli Zmax tele v3 flat top and Kager protank today, set them up, filled the tank, screwed it on and find that the tank has a rather noticeable gap in between the top of the Segeli and the bottom of the tank.

The tank is screwed on as far as it will go. And I've seen vids from PBusardo where his tanks seem to sit nice and flush to the mods. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm finding while this creates great airflow, it's giving me a really airy draw and I'd prefer it to not be that much.[h=1][/h]

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
My brain isn't working today. I have the Kanger protank.. I don't know why in heaven's name I typed Janger LOL

Also I'll look into that then! Thank you!

The Protank was way too air for me but with this controller it is now perfect. You'll like it. It all should fit flush too at least better that what you have now. :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Id have to see the bottom of the pro tank to advise you what to do but if your grandad or Pop is handy Im sure They can figure it out for you. Its not to tough just file down the center pin on the pro tank a little. Nothing will sit completely flush on your mod hold it up eye level and sight down the top of it see the 510 connection sticks up just a little bit and has 4 slots in it. This is for air flo but with a little filing on the pro tank you should be able to make it fit better.

Just noticed my avatar is in you pic cool;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread