fog machine juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Well I can say Ive been in a basement where we went a little batty with the fogmachine and it seems fairly safe, there was so much fog you couldnt see your hand unless it was around 2 inches from your face. Afterwards I had a bit of a headache but nothing other than that. But the stuff is green usually so I dont know.

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
We used to use a fog machine in a lot of our shows. All i know is after a few weeks amps and my drum hardware would get an oily kind of film on them. I use glyserin from CVS pharmacy, it's in the cosmetics isle usually on the bottom shelve. Around $6 a bottle. I'll cut 24mg about half and it works fine for me!
VG is in the ethnic hair care section of many pharmacies. The employees usually have no clue where to find it or if they have it at all.

HighTech

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
USA
Ya I wouldn't risk it, the stuff I've been around always has an odour to it, usually like black liqorice but who knows what it's from.

I'd trust the stuff from a feed store before fog machine juice.

A lot of the Fog Juice I've seen contains additional chemicals to help keep the atomizer clean. Something you DON'T want to inhale...

Crestus

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Deltona, Florida
Sorry for the late chime in here....I also would not recommend using Fog Machine juice for straight vaping or cutting e-liquid. I personally use Pharmaceutical (USP) Grade Glycerine to cut my juice 50/50. Makes my juice last twice as long, adds a hint of a sweet taste, and does not make my hair fallout (To clarify....no side-effects. I know my sense of humor is terrible, but I try). :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread