My "USA Mix" tastes like a fog machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "Fog Machine" an actual e-juice flavor? That's all I can taste after an entire afternoon and two spent 510 batts with my new 510 from cignot.

I read on the cignot page that PG is basically the same thing they make fog machine juice out of, but I ordered VG. (and this stuff is labeled VG)

Having been a DJ for many years during the '80s, I know fog machine when I taste it.

It's NOT the atty priming fluid, as I rigorously blew that out and didn't inhale the first 15-20 puffs from either of my new attys.

Anyone else taste "fog machine" with any of your e-liquids? :unsure:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Give it some time and break those attys in. You can pour 4-5 drops of you juice, and blow it out, and put a few more drops and blow it out again, to kind of rinse it. make sure you blow it dry (I blow from the cart side but have read you can blow it from the threaded side)

Another thing. I had huge expectation when I ordered waffle. Envisioned closing my eyes and tasting this hot, crispy, steamy waffle with butter dripping down, and hot maple syrup poured over the top. But what I found was that it was a little subtle. I liked huge flavored ones like (atomic cinnacide from Tasty Vapor)

Now after a month of vaping, the thick, sweet, huge flavor is overpowering to me, and I enjoy much more subtle tastes. My raspberry from Vapor Bomb is not hardly sweet, but a great raspberry flavor. I would get tired of it if it were too sweet. Keep in mind that is not what I thought when I first ordered the 25plus juices to try.

The overpowering ones are not my favorite now, and the subtle ones are. Yup. My taste buds preferences changed. I still like dessert sweet once in a while, but now I understand the concept of "all day vape"

What kind of flavor are you looking for?

Give it some time and break those attys in. You can pour 4-5 drops of you juice, and blow it out, and put a few more drops and blow it out again, to kind of rinse it. make sure you blow it dry (I blow from the cart side but have read you can blow it from the threaded side)

Like I said, I'm pretty sure I am not tasting atty primer. It's the stuff in the pre-filled MLB-USA MIX carts I got with my order from cignot.

What kind of flavor are you looking for?

After everything I read, I placed three different orders with three diff suppliers.

On the way are:

Flavor of the Week: Irish Cream
Blueberry Waffle
Plain Waffle
Kaluha
Coffee

I'm addicted to Roasted Rock Star e-drinks and love coffee flavors. I mean, after all, what's better than coffee and nicotine first thing in the morning?

I've read where juice needs to "age" or whatever, but I don't think that would be the case with pre-filled carts.

I also ordered some blanks and those should be here tomorrow or the next day.

PG is the same thing that they use in the fake smoke machines at clubs and concerts and I am very familiar with that taste.

Will some of these popular flavors I've ordered mask, cover up and/or overpower the basic taste of the PG liquid?

Mark

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
There is no way in he** that the coffee or Kahlua will taste bland.

I ordered an expresso from FSUSA and it about knocked me over with flavor. I had to trade it out in PIF.
My cappuccino is strong too, so I add a drip or two to small sized samples of other flavors. (like english toffee)

There is no way in he** that the coffee or Kahlua will taste bland.

That is comforting to know. But will the "fog machine" taste still creep its way through the strong coffee taste?

As a seasoned Internet professional, I HATE this NOOB feeling of not knowing anything about something. After all, I HELP noobs all day long. I don't make a good (or patient) noob.

Mark

Willriker

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
CT, USA
Since many of the componants are similar, if youre looking for it, you will find that fog machine taste. With the stronger flavors, that taste will be harder to get.

Also, it you do not cap, or seal, your filled carts/cartomizers many of the ethers/esthers will go airborne over night. Your basically kissing most of the flavors they add to the juice good by, leaving yourself with a fog machine flavored cart/cartomizer (and a fraction of the flavor you ordered).

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread