• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Folding Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
I'm glad to see ECF has a @folding team. I connected my old desktop up and allow my laptop to fold when idle. Always happy to help with both Cancer and Alzheimer research.

We should be joining forces to make the politicians and businesses like Monsanto to stop poisoning us in the first place!! Folding sounds nice & good, but it's only focusing on the symptoms, not the problem.
We need to make them stop putting Sodium Fluoride in our water and GMO in our food, poisoning our vaccines, and on & on.
I'm 53. I remember watching the news when I was a child in the 60's. A kid in Dallas got cancer. It was a big deal back then and there were doctors flying in from all over the world to see the kid that had cancer....now, there are hospitals full of them!!
Check out the Georgia Guidestones - they want 6 billion of us dead and they are working on it!

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
We should be joining forces to make the politicians and businesses like Monsanto to stop poisoning us in the first place!! Folding sounds nice & good, but it's only focusing on the symptoms, not the problem.
We need to make them stop putting Sodium Fluoride in our water and GMO in our food, poisoning our vaccines, and on & on.
I'm 53. I remember watching the news when I was a child in the 60's. A kid in Dallas got cancer. It was a big deal back then and there were doctors flying in from all over the world to see the kid that had cancer....now, there are hospitals full of them!!
Check out the Georgia Guidestones - they want 6 billion of us dead and they are working on it!

I'm 61. I remember far more than you do. Diseases like cancer and Alzheimers are diseases, not symptoms.Modern society and politics suck but folding has nothing to do with it one way or the other.

Fluoride and GMO are your big issues? So much for younger people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread