Followup to first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

spada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Bensalem pa.
I took ideas from everyone on my first post on what to buy for a starter kit. This is what I ordered. Two ego twist 900 mah batteries. Two Kanger mini pro tanks 2 . charger and case.I ordered from deluxe vapes. Should I have bought extra coils? Today I will be ordering some juice. Thanks for the reccomendations. Dave

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
Yours will come with 2 coil heads each. Depending on their stock it will depend if they come with the older style heads with the rubber insulator grommet (you can taste it >.<) or the newer ones with the silicone insulator grommets. Either way it is a good set up.

You can extend the life of your heads by not burning them too bad. warm water bath and dry burn after 3 or 4 tanks with your minis and you are good to go again.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Hi Spada!

Yes, you should always have spare coils on hand. I would recommend getting some on order now so that you have them soon. There are many reasons that coils can fail, and without spares, you are kind of stuck. Looks like a pretty good kit to start, and should serve you well.

Congrats!

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Chances are that you'll do fine for your initial foray with the set up you got. Sounds like a winner to me! But yes...you'll likely want to have a little stock of extra coils. The cardinal rule of vaping is BACKUPS. Always have backups...and backups for your backups...and backups for the backups, too! Things go wrong. Things don't always work right from the get-go. Things may not last as long as you anticipate. Best think positive but BE PREPARED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread