Sep 5, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
vapingnoir.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
for.sale.139.jpg
footoon.hades.poster.jpeg
Footoon.Cerabus.RDA Poster.jpeg

Next up is a These were purchased in 2014 & 2015.

A few facts:
Price: $135
New:
Used: X
OG: X
Clone:
Size: 28.5MM x 90.5mm
Batt: 26650 or 18650 (battery tube adapter included)
Materials: “Medical Grade” SUS 304F SS, Rhodium coated contacts
Type: Hybrid or traditional 510 connectors
Special Features: Locking bottom ring
Serial number: Hades #227 - Cerberus none
Xtras: additional 510 adapter and 18650 battery sleeve

The SS Cerberus atty was made in the Philippines specifically for the Hades and is a hybrid by nature. The machining is top notch. It does come with its bottom 510 adapter ring and a spare one to boot. I dont remember why I have a spare adapter ring. You can use it with other standard mech tubes or regulated mods but its design fits perfectly with the Hades. As you can see it’s a three coil atty with adjustable air flow. It is somewhat difficult to build so I have left my round wire build in tact so take note.

That being said, I do not want to break up the pair.

The mod works well but is finicky. Once you have it locked in, it should work perfectly unless you drop it or bang it around constantly. I would not suggest this to a new vaper with little building and or adjusting experience with mech mods.

I am including two gently used 26650 batts with this deal.

All of my items will come in original packaging with all of their accessories and paperwork unless noted. All of my items are used and in 8-9/10 condition unless noted. See photos as what you see is what you get unless noted.

If needed, I always make an effort to clean items with my ultrasonic cleaner in warm soapy water before they get shipped. Fingerprints may be an exception.

Shipping: As we know, shipping rates suck! I generally prefer to use USPS Priority boxes $10.20 or padded envelopes $10.40 with Click and Ship. But in a pinch I can use USPS Ground Advantage.

Payment: I can do PP F&F or the Cash App. Please use “electronic parts” or similar as a description only. No mention of anything vape related please.

Let me know if you like or dislike this ad, if I have anything missing that needs to be mentioned or explained and or other questions you may have about my items.

I have a lot of stuff to let go of so you will see more ads in the coming weeks.

Cheers, Michael

Last edited:
Reactions: Mo Flava

michaelvapors

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
vapingnoir.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hiya Bomb,

The SS Cerberus atty was made in the Philippines specifically for the Hades and is a hybrid by nature. The machining is top notch. It does come with its bottom 510 adapter ring and a spare one to boot. I dont remember why I have a spare adapter ring. You can use it with other standard mech tubes or regulated mods but its design fits perfectly with the Hades. As you can see it’s a three coil atty with adjustable air flow. It is somewhat difficult to build so I have left my round wire build in tact so take note.

That being said, I do not want to break up the pair.

I have lowered the price to $125 OBO

Users who are viewing this thread