for all vapors!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkreed0821

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2013
Chitown
Started with BLU Cigs for about a week and then went to an EGO 650 LED kit with clearomizers for 3 weeks. Just got an Evic VV VW (love it). Also have an Itaste MVP on order. That should just about cover it for the major equipment purchases. The experimenting continues with delivery devices and juices from as many vendors as I can afford monthly. a fun adventure and sooooo glad i'm off the kill sticks.

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Started with Ego-T set up. Learned fast that I hated the cones that they come with.
Switched to clearomisers...they all leaked like a siv all over my battery.
Switched to DCT on Ego...than got a Lavatube. I vaped on that all the time for a long time. Than it started getting finicky and all my B&M would say was "I don't know, we stopped selling those cause we found something we like better...wait for a VAMO to come in stock and pay $80 for another mod..." this was only about 7 months after I initially got my Lava. I was ticked. So I got a spinner from another vendor and continued with DCT...until I started getting 9 out of 10 cartos being BAD. Switched to my vivi nova and LOVE IT.

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
Tried a few years back with smokeanywhere. Put it down after a week. Bout 8 weeks ago my wife and I picked up two volcano inferno kits. Moved on to a smoov vv battery ego twist clone I think. Shes still using those. I use it but my newest is a volcano lavatube v2. Just pre ordered a rsst rba and cant wait for it to arrive, originally was supposed to be shipped the 15th but now its up to the 25th.....i hate waiting :mad:

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I started around last november vaping with a couple Smokeless Image Volt 808 cigalikes and regular cartos. I had quit smoking years ago but missed the fun of it and volt offered all I needed to try 0 nic vaping. They are really great. Maybe a month ago I got a YJ Lavatube with a vivi nova tank used from a guy here on the ECF. I like the volts but this thing puts out twice as much vapor and filling it is so much easier than messing with dripping into cartos.

142366d1350256633-young-june-first-week-impression-lt1.jpg

By the way, if any of you have old vaping gear that is larger than a stick cig-a-like that you will not be using, please check out my thread through the link in my signature below. I could use more bigger stuff (ego sized and bigger) for the folks who are now finally outgrowing their cigalikes and want to keep going. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread