Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
image.jpg
so I went to Michael’s in search of spool tamers. Turns out even their computer doesn’t carry them, but I DID find some handy dandy little containers for aromamizer plus decks.

You gotta buy a pack of 12, but the whole pack is under $4.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
View attachment 804317 so I went to Michael’s in search of spool tamers. Turns out even their computer doesn’t carry them, but I DID find some handy dandy little containers for aromamizer plus decks.

You gotta buy a pack of 12, but the whole pack is under $4.

I wish you hadn't said nothing about this. We could have gone in business together and sold each one for $4 and charged double for shipping.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I wish you hadn't said nothing about this. We could have gone in business together and sold each one for $4 and charged double for shipping.
You’ve been buying from amazon a lot then I see :p. Could still get a buck a piece for them, probably. China will eventually eat your lunch though.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
China will eventually eat your lunch though.

We can solve that issue by calling them Limited Edition. We'll slap your autograph on them and make a mint, and if that doesn't work we can always say they are aged in oak barrels and package them in fancy toilet paper tubes. I'm very crafty if that helps any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread