Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
New York City Councilman Costa Constantinides (D-Queens) wants to ban flavored electronic cigarettes. For the children.
“These flavors are direct marketing to children,” he told the Daily News. “They appeal to children, and we’re taking them out of that market.”
The councilman’s crusade — which ignores the fact that it’s already illegal to sell e-cigs to minors — reflects two misconceptions that are common among critics who portray e-cigarettes as a menace to the youth of America. They think vaping leads to smoking, and they assume any flavor other than tobacco is strictly for kids.
Based on these myths, they push measures that would undermine public health instead of promoting it.

For public health, let them vape cake  - NY Daily News

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
If you don't use it how can you judge it ??

Why should you be allowed to use it? I don't use it, but think I know all about it so therefore I don't need to pay attention to any information given to me about it because it's obviously coming from some one who is wrong... /sarcasm

If I'm starting my Monday with this cynical world view, it's going to be a long day! :laugh:

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
WOW! Unbelievable!
That clown of a troll from NYC absolutely refuses to believe that there is no tobacco in ejuice! (with the possible exception of tobacco-extracted ingredients)
He certainly has been effectively conditioned and brain-washed! These are the closed-minded, extremest, grounded-in-absolutes-only types running around loose out there that scare me the most. The term, 'jihadist', jumps into mind.

Last edited:

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
WOW! Unbelievable!
That clown of a troll from NYC absolutely refuses to believe that there is no tobacco in ejuice! (with the possible exception of tobacco-extracted ingredients)
He certainly has been effectively conditioned and brain-washed! These are the closed-minded, extremest, grounded-in-absolutes-only types running around loose out there that scare me the most. The term, 'jihadist', jumps into mind.

He must be an ANTZ who works for BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread