The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For those looking for a discount coupon

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by MNBluVaper, Jun 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MNBluVaper

MNBluVaper Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    NOTE: I am not related to nor do I own any stock in BLU or its parent company or have it part of my portfolio (as far as I can tell)

the coupon code that works for June is "blu20" (lowercase) and gets you a 20% off your order for items. (kits and tanks)

The "gotcha" is you need 150pts of "BluNation" awards before you can enter the code. But if you fill out the profile, email address, and check out a couple of links, you can get that 150pts right away before placing your first order.

If you add (5) packs of tanks [same flavor/no mixing] to your order, you get them for $9.59/3-tank pack. (so $47.95).

If you add a Plus+ rechargeable kit, your cost per tank drops to $7.67. And the Plus+ is $34.39.

And you can use the rewards points for $1 off right away. Each tank pack and the Plus+ kit come with coupons for use later on as well.

Just passing along the info for those that might be looking or like a discount.

2. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Hi, and welcome to the forums. Don't think there will be many here eager to jump on that deal.

• Like Like x 4
  3. MNBluVaper

MNBluVaper Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Yeah, Blu tanks are not the cheapest but the work well for what they are.

And 1/2 off is stil 1/2 off. I use the vanilla and tried the peach schnapps recently.

I refill, though. After my last order of tanks comes in, I likely will not be ordering more until my ejuice supply is no more.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MNBluVaper

MNBluVaper Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    The sad news is that as of today you cannot stack th he blu10 and blu20 coupons on top of a tank purchase to drop the price down to 6.90 a 3pack. That was a stellar deal/web glitch. I pulled in 60 tanks this way.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

5. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Even with a coupon that's outrageous. You spent well over 100.00 for a little over 60 mls. of juice. :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  6. MNBluVaper

MNBluVaper Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    ;)

I have found an economical way of recapturing the costs from the recharge kits.
    My cost per tank kit dropped to under $5/3pack after everything is dealt with.

But you are 100% spot on. The outlay for this at those prices is not for the heavy user.
    Reloading the tanks with similar juice allows for keeping the convenience on the go.

7. MNBluVaper

MNBluVaper Full Member

Jun 10, 2016
    "blu20" and "blu10" still works on tanks and some items, but, not on the newly released open flavors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.