The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For those who have questions about Nextel & Wire....

Discussion in 'The GG' started by MrKrinkle, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cw007

cw007 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2011
    Ohio
    Hi can anyone tell me where I could find the kanthal a-1 wire I have searched ebay and found nothing.

Thanks

2. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
  3. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
  4. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    You might also do a search on Amazon.com. There is no specific dealer that I can recommend but I have bought both the silver NR as well as Kanthal A-1 through their online store.

For whatever reason, I do see that there are a lot of vendors that normally carry Kanthal in quantities reasonable for most individual users that are listing the A-1 as currently unavailable. There are a number though with it in stock.

This is only a suggestion as there are many users here that can point you to more specific vendor names state side.

5. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
  6. cw007

Jul 28, 2011
    Ohio
    Ok thanks the ebay is out just click on those and said auction ended and from what I heard the coinsweis is on vacation for the whole summer. Thanks Imeo might have to look into them. Has anyone used avid vapers coils I know a person that has the Iatty2 and ody2 and they said they use them in they work in those. But thanks for all the help.

7. cw007

Jul 28, 2011
    Ohio
    By the way the guy on ebay coins will be back in 3 weeks just emailed me.

8. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    avid vapers dont have premade wires, only wires around the wick. You dont need that for Iatty-Ody-penelope. They dont work on GG atties

9. SSG

SSG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2011
    Evans, GA
    +1 for Claypool

10. springfieldarms

springfieldarms Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2011
    Albuquerque
    So I got some of this XC-116 for my Ody. Me and my bud torched it like it was goin out of style. I mean TORCHED it. Got a new wick and coil in my Ody at 1.3 ohms and it's tastes wicked. Thanks Krinkle! Hope this stuff lasts cuz I don't wanna run out ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.