For those who vape Boba's daily on their Reo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
A question for those of you that vape Boba's Bounty from AVE on your Reo's. I was wondering what atty/carto you prefer? Currently Bounty lives on my Mini and I've been enjoying the CCV Resurrector carto on the IMR14500 battery. The reason I'm asking is because I got myself a HH.357 to try and I wasn't very happy the taste. I got the 1.5ohm since all my other atty's that I've used in the past were 1.5 as well. The .357 just seemed a little too hot, as the taste of the juice changed for the worst, seeming to taste a little burnt. I was expecting to be blown away by it, but instead was left a little dissapointed. I stuck with and used the .357 for a solid week, as I wanted to give it a fair chance to fully break in. The taste never really changed. It should be noted that in the past I used and loved Cisco LR306's and LR510's, both 1.5ohm. I just wanted to find out what others have found they like using with Boba's on their Reo.

Currently I'm really loving the flavor and throat hit I'm getting from the Resurrector cartos. The only things I don't like with them compared to the LR atty's are the extra length and vapor production. I seem to get more vapor from the LR atty's.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Streauss95,

With the Boba's your going to find that there is a difference in flavor between LR, Reg Resistance, and HV,,,, an LR-901 with the Boba's is fantastic but not on the Reo, I think it is really a personal preference here to what each person likes best, but if the 357 was to hot for you and if you wanted to give it another go you may want to try the 357 long barrel Atty, if not, Eastmall LR Atty's are pretty good and very fairly priced, lastly and maybe best for you could be the newer Iken i06 1.5ohm Atty, I would give this one a shot as you may very well like this one most do, there is also the newer DC Atty over at COV

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Streauss95,

With the Boba's your going to find that there is a difference in flavor between LR, Reg Resistance, and HV,,,, an LR-901 with the Boba's is fantastic but not on the Reo, I think it is really a personal preference here to what each person likes best, but if the 357 was to hot for you and if you wanted to give it another go you may want to try the 357 long barrel Atty, if not, Eastmall LR Atty's are pretty good and very fairly priced, lastly and maybe best for you could be the newer Iken i06 1.5ohm Atty, I would give this one a shot as you may very well like this one most do, there is also the newer DC Atty over at COV

Thanks for the detailed reply! As to my .357 being too hot, it's not that the actual vapor is too hot. It's just the fact that Boba's seems to taste slightly burnt on the 1.5ohm .357. I was thinking about trying a 2.0ohm version, but I do enjoy the actual heat of the 1.5, just don't like the taste. What was weird in all of this is that every other 1.5ohm atty worked great for me with Boba's so I was expecting to LOVE the .357. But it turns out that it just seems to burn the juice a little too much for my liking.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I use a lot of 2.0 ohm boge cartos, but I've become very fond of the 1.8 ohm boge cartos with my 14500 mods with bobas and really all of my 100% VG juices. I have some AVE 555 in a 1.8 ohm boge on my mini right now. Spectacular performance and great flavor.

I prefer to use a carto over an atty on the mini mostly for longevity. The extra ml the carto holds is nice some days. A full bottle and a fresh/full carto plus an extra battery means I can be out all day and vape as much as i want. With an atty, I don't have that extra ml and I tend to consume more juice with an atty than with a carto on (even at the same ohms), so I can run empty before I get home. If I leave the house with a 1.8 or 2.0 ohm atty on the mini, I have to carry a spare bottle of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread