Foreign Objects in Products Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatDad

Jul 16, 2021
There are floating stuff in my order. I tried reaching out to you guys in every way and it has been 2 days no response. Help please!

Attachments

• F7899460-D799-4548-BA90-942EAA6A21C9.jpeg
    F7899460-D799-4548-BA90-942EAA6A21C9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
emails to customer service.
phone calls to their store.
private message to this supplier.
post on their supplier thread.
4 days and counting..

I just want some help for products I paid for…

Probably a Silly Question... But you did Create a Ticket for your order, Right?

Login

ABOUT THE COMPANY

Nicotine Giant is this website's name and is 100% owned by Nicotine Giant. The company operates strictly through the Internet. We may be reached by clicking on the "Create a Ticket" button. Please only send "Plain Text" e-mail. Our system cannot handle HTML e-mail at this time. When you contact us your e-mail will automatically be entered into our customer management system and a ticket number will be assigned. One of our customer service representatives will contact you promptly. Contacting us via our ticket system is the most effective means of getting help. Phone calls may or may not be answered promptly due to our busy production schedule. Our business phone is (803) 661-9930.

CatDad

Jul 16, 2021
Probably a Silly Question... But you did Create a Ticket for your order, Right?

Login

ABOUT THE COMPANY

Nicotine Giant is this website's name and is 100% owned by Nicotine Giant. The company operates strictly through the Internet. We may be reached by clicking on the "Create a Ticket" button. Please only send "Plain Text" e-mail. Our system cannot handle HTML e-mail at this time. When you contact us your e-mail will automatically be entered into our customer management system and a ticket number will be assigned. One of our customer service representatives will contact you promptly. Contacting us via our ticket system is the most effective means of getting help. Phone calls may or may not be answered promptly due to our busy production schedule. Our business phone is (803) 661-9930.
Yes I created a ticket. Not just one, but a couple…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread