Terrible Customer Service @ Vaping(dot)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani Quirola

Dec 26, 2017
I can't even count the amount of times I've called vaping.com for an order that is still on hold! I've emailed them over a dozen times and have NOT been able to contact them. The voice message inbox always says that I've reached them out of business hours or during a holiday and thats just not true. My order was charged and I can't get my money back and their customer service is no help. Please help me get the product I payed for or give me my money back.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, if the company is being non-responsive but holding your money, you could always institute a charge-back and regain your money in that fashion. I don't know vaping.com but it has been the holiday season for many and some companies are located elsewhere and have different operating hours.

With that said, how long have you been trying? If it's been a fair amount of time (say, several weeks) and they aren't returning emails and you are unable to contact them by phone, I'd say you'd be totally justified in talking to your bank/credit card about fraudulent activity. If you explain what has happened I am pretty sure they would assist you with this.

Best of luck.

Anna

Dani Quirola

Dec 26, 2017
Well, if the company is being non-responsive but holding your money, you could always institute a charge-back and regain your money in that fashion. I don't know vaping.com but it has been the holiday season for many and some companies are located elsewhere and have different operating hours.

With that said, how long have you been trying? If it's been a fair amount of time (say, several weeks) and they aren't returning emails and you are unable to contact them by phone, I'd say you'd be totally justified in talking to your bank/credit card about fraudulent activity. If you explain what has happened I am pretty sure they would assist you with this.

Best of luck.

Anna
it has been several weeks ever since November but I'm so desperate to just get my money back

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay, so see if they respond to you on this forum (a mod has moved you to their forum) maybe post your complaint and order number and see what happens.

If they are non-responsive to that, the only way I know of to receive your money back is to contact either the credit card issuer (paypal is included in this) or your bank to ask them to retrieve your funds due to fraud. It's something I do as a last resort, usually, but it's not that difficult a process. You simply call the bank or entity that you used the funds with, and let them know that it has been over X number of days and that you would like to report them for fraud. It isn't hard, and I know it's upsetting, but calm down. Unless you purchased by Western Union or something (and even then, maybe) your bank and/or credit card company should be able to help you. They do it ALL the time.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    it has been several weeks ever since November but I'm so desperate to just get my money back
    Hi Dani,

I'm very sorry about this, I found your order which was placed on December 21st and failed age verification - is that the correct one?

It looks like customer service contacted you soon after this post, I hope it was resolved? As was pointed out, it was during the busiest week of the year for us, so my apologies it took a few days to get back to you.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

Reactions: puffon

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Did you ever end up getting it fixed? I'm confused on why my order is still in processing.. I don't want to doubt them, because ive looked at other forums and it has decent reviews about how fast the shupping was.. but idk.

Hi there, we spoke on Facebook right, hopefully you got the tracking info ok?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    What is Vaping.com business hours everytime I call it’s not their business hours. Trying to see how long my order will be processing, I need my vape ASAP
    The customer service phone lines are open 7am - 4pm Pacific time, there’s a chance it might default to the out of hours message if the lines are all busy, I’m going to check, as that clearly shouldn’t happen.

Yesterday, I did ask a member of the team to reach out to you and help with your query. They said they were unable to get through on phone but followed up with an email, we’re they able to help you?

• Useful
    Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I ordered a vape and it's still going through age verification. However I was browsing the site and wanted to cancel that order for something else. I called 4 times and sent a forum. No response! And it already subtracted the money from my account! I need to cancel this order

Hi there, sorry for not getting back sooner, the customer service team doesn't work on Sundays.

I'm very sorry but you have to be 21 in NY state to buy vaping supplies, your order has been automatically canceled and your bank will return the funds in 3-5 working days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread