uploadfromtaptalk1361181054637.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Oh damn, that evic is the first one that I've ever liked! Also the first telescopic device I have liked. The awesome chrome body goes great with the screen's blue light, so this tube is specially made for the eVic? Or it just happens to fit?

As much as I dislike the Evic, having the control head as a separate unit was a great idea. Not only could someone who had an egoT mod just buy the head by itself, but it opens up the market for 3rd part manufacturers to make cool alternate tubes. Shame that's the only thing they got right (IMHO) and that the only evic I've liked isn't even a full blooded evic ;)

It does appear larger than a standard evic, maybe just an optical illusion, or you have tiny hands. I guess that's still just an optical illusion, whatever.

Hey wait a minute, how do you have that tank on there? Is it specially designed for fitting over eGo threads? It appears to bulge out inside the tank, got anymore info on that specific setup? I was under the impression Phiniacs were just regular cartotanks, not some fancy "I'm so cool I can attach to ego threads without looking ridiculous" tank.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Hey wait a minute, how do you have that tank on there? Is it specially designed for fitting over eGo threads? It appears to bulge out inside the tank, got anymore info on that specific setup? I was under the impression Phiniacs were just regular cartotanks, not some fancy "I'm so cool I can attach to ego threads without looking ridiculous" tank.

There's an RBA inside the Phiniac tank. It has normal 510 threading and so does the eVic. The RBA is designed to go inside a carto tank. It does kind of bulge out in the middle, but the top and bottom is the same size as a carto -- if it were that size all the way through it'd be too tiny to rebuild!

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
There's an RBA inside the Phiniac tank. It has normal 510 threading and so does the eVic. The RBA is designed to go inside a carto tank. It does kind of bulge out in the middle, but the top and bottom is the same size as a carto -- if it were that size all the way through it'd be too tiny to rebuild!

Ah, very very cool, thanks for the info!

What confused me at first, is that I know if you remove the eVic's "vanity ring" or whatever you want to call it, the ring that threads on the top of the eVic's control head, that you will be left with eGo threading, which if you attached a normal tank would leave a big gap between the tank and the eVic. I didn't realize the replacement tube came with a new flat-top cap for the control head as well, I thought that your tank was somehow fitting OVER the eGo threading, which would be odd indeed.

Last edited:

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Juice: my dumping bottle...maybe green apple, vanilla, bleeding heart and heavenly?
Ego twist, mini vivi, 3.2 head at 4.8v
a4ega9uh.jpg

Frederick MD, huh? Howdy Neighbor--I live in Columbia MD...

Very nice pic. But I thought this was a thread about showing of your VAPOR, and for the life of me, I can't see any vapor in this photo... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread