retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Please post anything you find that you can't do here. Things like invalid links, can't post, things like that. Any chit chat or off topic posts will be removed from this thread, so please keep it on topic and post only those things you're having issues doing.

Thanks

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Can't post in the active Co-Op section:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Co-ops are currently read only until we get something straightened out for there. Shouldn't be long.

Hopefully we'll have more 'styles' shortly... :)

A dark theme is planed.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Not able to subscribe to this thread yet either

ETA- I figured it out

OK then. :p

unable to leave feedback for classified transactions it says i need to use a valid thread and I am

We'll look into that.

"My posts" only goes up to April 5th. ( I was trying to find my post in a FS thread to post feedback).

We're still rebuilding search caches which is going to take quite some time. That should catch up within 24 hours.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
The What's New - My Posts seems to be no longer available. Is there any equivalent to see if any threads I posted to have been updated without watching them?

I get alerts for all threads that I post in. I am sure there is a way to change that though.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
In the user profile section under alert preferences it lists "forums you ignore".

When selecting it, it shows that I'm currently not ignoring any forums, but don't see a way to actually select some forums to ignore.

Navigate to a forum you wish to ignore. Right below the "Post New Thread" button click on "ingore forum"

Lori2014

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
In the user profile section under alert preferences it lists "forums you ignore".

When selecting it, it shows that I'm currently not ignoring any forums, but don't see a way to actually select some forums to ignore.
Within each Forum, just below the "Post new thread" icon, is the ignore this forum option ... then click all or any of the 3 related lines to ignore

Reactions: spartanstew
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread