Forum Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
I have been vaping for about 6 months now, but I am super new to the forum world.
I'm probably the only one out there who has read every little sticky in the New Members Forum faithfully, but it has served me well. ;) But, the way I look at it, I can't go wrong...
Nice to meet all of you, and looking forward to some great convo's and much learning.
Thanks,
driptiplover

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi and welcome! This forum is a great place to make new friends and share new ideas. Some of the nicest people I've ever met is on this forum as you will come to find out. They have really been supportive in my fight to quit smoking. I'm so greatful for their help and support. Today is my 33 day of not smoking. I've learned so much browsing all the forums! I'm now making my own e juice and absolutely loving it! Saving a LOT of money doing it myself too! It's pretty great to get a craving for a certain juice and just go make it yourself! None of it would have been possible without these forums. Next thing I want to learn is rebuildables but I don't think I'm quite ready just yet so for now I'm sticking to my Vision spinner. It's easy to use. But I'm willing to learn in the future. I suggest you take a look at all the wonderful forums they have here. I'm certain you will like them. Well again I'd like to say welcome and glad your here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread