Forum noob shoutout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
Howdy to all you vapers new and old, i just got into DIY juice last month and figured it was time to join and take full advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience here.

Have been vaping for 9 months and nicotine free for 8. Started with an ego twist and moved up to the Vamo and then to regulated and mechanical mods
within a month and a half. One thing I've learned is that vaping is no less addictive than analog, though i seem to be more addicted to the devices and the DIY tinkering the most. So here's a pic of my current Variable and mechanical mods with my favorite RTA's & RDA's

My only question is whether a Brookstone Ultrasonic model CD-3800A would be a good choice for steeping juice the timer is adjustable from an hour and a half to 8. Any input welcome. :D

101_0912.jpg

I totally agree that it's just as addictive. I still use nicotine so that's obviously part of it, but when I first started vaping a few years ago I still found myself craving the gesticulation of an analogue. The cigarette between my fingers, the light weight, etc.

But I always HATED the taste and smell of analogues, after I got a regulated device and gave up analogues I noticed I started craving pressing a button while holding a box shaped object instead. When I think of getting my fix, I think of putting an atomizer to my lips instead.

I've never really steeped juice, unless it was just letting it sit in a dry dark place for a while. I only make my own juice and usually make it as I need it so sometimes it doesn't wait very long after mixing before it's vaped. A few flavors I've noticed really need tine to sit and mix but most of my go to flavors are fine immediately after. Have you used a similar device/what difference have you noticed?

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
I've got a magnetic stirrer and after several warm baths and a 24 hour cycle it makes some difference but not enough. I agree there are definitely some quality flavors that are shake and vape, but alas far to few. I would rather my juice spent 3 hours in an Ultrasonc than 2 weeks in a box, but then who wouldn't?

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Welcome, I think it's a lot more addictive because a cigarette will always be..just a cigarette, an E Cig, well, there is so much to mess with, build, test, the list goes on and those flavours, we keep searching for a better one, it never ends, addictive? Oh yes..
Sorry, can't answer your question though... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread