New to the forums but been lurking for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug85

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Started lurking here while I was doing some research on building mechanical mods and DIY E juice. Only been at the vaping for a couple months, kicked the 1.5-2 pack a day habit. Started with a Vision spinner which didn't do it for me, currently using a vamo V5 with an aerotank mega and a Hades mech mod with a rebuildable orchid tank. I tend to dive into everything head first and enjoy tinkering with things and DIY projects so mostly here to absorb as much knowledge on making mods and juice as possible.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Doug. Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts. Make sure to read all the "stickies". Also check out the blogs by ECF members Hoosier & dannyv45.

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Doug85

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Thx for the welcome everyone. CDkas both setups are working really nice, tend to use my vamo at work with 24mg RY5 to get a quick fix on breaks and the Hades with 6mg when I am just relaxing with lots of time to vape. Tried the 24mg on the hades and I think I almost died lol. Susan been cruising those threads for the last couple days, SOOOOO much great information, waiting on payday to get some stuff and start experimenting like a mad scientist. Downloaded that very calculator after reading through here and watching some youtube videos, seemed to have a lot of features that other ones lacked. That Guide to DIY flavoring is one awesome resource that I am sure will save me a fortune that I would have wasted on bad flavors.

Doug85

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hillsboro, OR, USA
I haven't come up with any specific questions that I have not been able to find the answer to yet. But figured I would say hi, plus I didn't want to have a specific question then be trying to build up my post count to be able to ask it. Besides it's always nice to have conversations about entertaining topics.

Doug85

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Have not tried out a drip setup yet, started with the tanks to make it easier when I am out and at work or what not. Definitely going to be adding some sort of drip set up soon, luckily there is a nice smoke shop with lots of vaping stuff and very helpful staff a few blocks from the house. When I bought the Orchid tank the lady sat with me for about an hour showing me step by step how to build the coils and all the tricks to keep it from leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread