Forums Get Expensive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Thanks to you guys, I have vapemail hopefully on it's way soon.

$75 dollars on MVS...but I swear, I needed another battery and more tanks and coils for my vivi's!

and $15 on Mt Baker Vapor...Excited to see if they live up to the forum hypes...

This was all cheaper when I thought stock was out on all reputable websites! ;):blush:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
In my case ECF has led me to buying a protank (waiting for it) and thinking really REALLY hard about a vammo and starting to DIY.

THe hubby said to me last night I thought this was supposed to be cheaper than smokes. Only answer I could come up with is starting up anything seriously has some up front cost and I hoped it would level out later. Notice the careful phrasing there of "HOPE". Yeah I did a CYA.

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Honestly, I haven't caved and gotten a new big mod due to forums yet. I really can't afford it, much as one day I MIGHT go back to it. Bad experience with the Lava than switched to spinners and just can't justify a new Mod yet.

I did the math once, and even with wasted juice, I'm still very much in the savings category over analogs, easily...

From MBV I got a 3 15 mils-a 0mg of snickers for "just wanna sit and chain vape at comp", and a 0 and 6 mg of sweet tarts. I'll probably mix some of that to make a 3 mig and see how that goes since my 6mgs are giving me headaches...

In my case ECF has led me to buying a protank (waiting for it) and thinking really REALLY hard about a vammo and starting to DIY.

THe hubby said to me last night I thought this was supposed to be cheaper than smokes. Only answer I could come up with is starting up anything seriously has some up front cost and I hoped it would level out later. Notice the careful phrasing there of "HOPE". Yeah I did a CYA.

I am thinking about a Vammo also, but not sure what kind of tank setup to use. There are so many choices. It's time to take a step up from my Green Machine. Don't get me wrong, it works ok, but I want better. :) I have just started DIY and my small setup is humbling. But I can already tell that I'm going to save money doing it that way. I like to stick to tobacco flavors but am thinking about adding other flavors to the tobacco flavor. Anyway, I hope that you get it all worked out! :)

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Honestly, I haven't caved and gotten a new big mod due to forums yet. I really can't afford it, much as one day I MIGHT go back to it. Bad experience with the Lava than switched to spinners and just can't justify a new Mod yet.

I did the math once, and even with wasted juice, I'm still very much in the savings category over analogs, easily...

From MBV I got a 3 15 mils-a 0mg of snickers for "just wanna sit and chain vape at comp", and a 0 and 6 mg of sweet tarts. I'll probably mix some of that to make a 3 mig and see how that goes since my 6mgs are giving me headaches...

Sounds like you know what you want, what you need, and how to do it !
Very Reasonable !
You are doing Great- MyFairLady
(can't spell old english...;))

Best To You !

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Sounds like you know what you want, what you need, and how to do it !
Very Reasonable !
You are doing Great- MyFairLady
(can't spell old english...;))

Best To You !
Aww that was sweet! Yeah, I overthink, I've been sitting on the MVS order and not pulling the trigger for 3 days now. Than I lost my ecig when I really wanted it and broke. (don't worry, I found it...it had fallen off the desk)

I'll have more soon enough...boyfriend owes me a couple batteries cause I bought him some when he was down :D

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Almost just bought the new Provari, and would of if it was RED. Lol. Shall get one but do have to wait for a spell for initial costs to even out. Damn u ECF, joking. I really do love u......
I can understand that...though my downfall would be blue. Seriously, new battery AND new tanks are all blue.

Ferrel1134

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
St. Paul mn
The forums got me to try a provari and evic and kanger mt3 a lot of less wasted money on junk. I have a great community and friends. Yes it seems I'm spending more on vaping than smoking. Do I care not in the least. Why don't I care because I feel better than I can remember. I'm happy. I gave up soda and sugar losing weight. I don't wake up feeling like crap. Also I have not smoked in 2 months. Money well spent I say. We can do anything, stop smoking has really empowered me to do anything.

jenmurray116

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Yep, spent a LOT since finding ECF - but, I'm enjoying vaping a lot too. There's been some trial and error, but I've learned a lot and most of what I've bought has made the whole experience even better. To go from a pack and a half a day terrible habit to picking up the e-cig one day when I ran out cigs (and it was too cold to leave my warm house! :blush: ) and never smoking again has been totally worth it - and that was with me using a kit recommended on ECF, and juice from a vendor recommended on ECF.... so it's all good! My husband did ask me if I was going to start saving for a camera lens I want with the money I'm "saving" from not smoking..... :laugh: :blink: uhhhh....maybe in 2014!!!

CrazyClown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
I have to agree it starts expensive but after awhile expect to just be buying liquid and the occasional replacement part. Right now I am technically spending more. But I am cutting back to 20 a week for this considering I spent 42 a week before that's 22 dollars a week ill save and sooner or later recoup the equipment costs to get started and my upgrade I already have planed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread