Found my Flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdwave

ECF Veteran
Getting the word out!!!
It took me all of about a week of vaping to learn that you can mix just about any flavor you can think of. So i started my mixing quest, Tried loranns, Bickford, and a few others. A little here, alot there, some nice, some really bad worthless small batches (vaped em anyway... no waste) ha, really never satisfied.
Well for me i (think?) my search has ended
I have found my Flavorings...
Tasty Puffs:
Tasty Puff Tobacco Flavoring. If you have tried to get a good chocolate tasting liquid. - hard.
Oh man, Nice, real nice. I mixed 6 drops pg, 6 drops vg, 8 drops flav. (maybe that was a little strong) but WHAM, SMACK, POW!!! Chocolate unreal land. 2 drops on my 901 passthrough. So then i add 12 drops in the mix of mint 24mg. and HOLY you know what.. A real patti..
Ok enough.
I purchased 6 minimum bottles of flavors. for 24.00.
Tried the Watermelon.... AWESOME..
Pineapple.... Great.
still have coconut, orange, and midnight spice to go...
The drops are made for tobacco. Now they do say on the ingredient label, artificial and natural flavorings and coloring. So kill me, i figure people are using these on their analogs anyway, so go for it.
Just wanted to throw out one more potential option for all you flavor starved vapers out there.
P.S.
Found this gem:
TASTY PUFF TOBACCO FLAVORING

Thanks Tdwave, I just ordered mine last week from TastyPuff.com and really like them too, Paid $33.38 for 8 small bottles,(Plus you HAVE to buy 6 bottle minimum).

I read a post yesterday, saying they buy TastyPuff at their local cigarette store for 99¢. But the site you list, has the same thing atleast at a better price than what I paid, (Book marked) thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread