LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
http://www.facebook.com/lavavapor
http://www.lavavapor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=eamod

and he tried telling me that its not a copy but better than a GG cause he owns both........i told him its still a copy and he should quit lying to himself

The EA mod has been designed and precision engineered using a 3D computer aided design and manufacture process. All of the components are machined using stainless steel and brass. This technique ensures a perfect fit of all the components. Thus, the endurance and reliability of the device is unparalleled. The color available for the moment is “mist”.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have tried and seen those in person, though it is a copy, it is not a piss poor copy. Just because something is Asian doesnt mean its cheap nor badly made. If you look back in history, the Japanese did come up with the best steel that is still some of the best metallurgically in the world. I just dont understand why the Asian hate. The Chinese were way ahead for centuries as far as beauty , culture and craftsmanship. To judge a whole race because of their ability to copy electronics is not fair. After all we would not have the Televisions and most electronics we use everyday with out spending thousands. I dont condone their blatant copy of the Golden Greek designs, but again they are not selling them as GG and anyone who knows GG quality just doesn't buy them. Unless Imeo finds vendors and vape stores actually selling them as a GG product the authorities cant really charge them with fraud or counterfeit.

Again, this is my opinion, but Im sure others feel the same. I not trying to contradict you and Im sure everyone feels just as loyal to Genuine GG products, but your loyalty sometimes borders some real hate. Im sure your disdain is towards the bad copies, and not the actual hate of China, the Chinese people, but in a world so full of hate and wars, its not necessary.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Long, thanks a lot for your post buddy:)
First of all its a direct copy, thats out of question. It reminds me Adam mod when he was trying to convince people that his copy was not a copy.lol

And I see the prices of those silly copies. These people are just funny. Exept that, these people doesnt know how to make threads. Also they say that their copy is made by 3D software. They say this like its important what program they use to design it (copy it) :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/lavavapor
EA Mod

and he tried telling me that its not a copy but better than a GG cause he owns both........i told him its still a copy and he should quit lying to himself

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
And I want to say something else about those copies made out of China (who really knows of course): At least China sells cheap. These people what they offer to attract customers? Their copy is more expensive than Stealth (with telescope on it) without the quality of Stealth. And without spending any time to design a new e-cig and not copy GG.

Those copies and in that quality had to be sold at 40-50 euros to my opinion, maybe less

ps........ What I dislike more is when I see people that dont really know anything about constructions and especially e-cigs to try making money in the back of some poor customers

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
When I was shopping for a high-end mod, what finally sold me on the GGTS was adjustable air-flow control and great devices like the UFS that you can put on it. No other mod, even the copies, can boast that. The superior build-quality, versatility, dependability, ease of use, and aesthetics were icing on the cake.

One of the things that bothers me about devices like this one is that some of the reviewers don't realize that it's a copy and don't know to compare it to the GGTS. How could I trust a reviewer who does not have any experience with the best mod out there?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Terz, thats true too. If you are not an experienced reviewer you cant make reviews to my opinion. If you dont know everything that exists on the market, if you dont follow the everyday progress on e-cigs, if you dont search deep for new or old items, and if you just make a review of an e-cig without knowing the e-cig history well, then you are not a trusted reviewer.

In every job you have to be the best, nothing less. Professionalism and honesty is required here.

clstearns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Texas
I also own an EA mod, and it has lived in a drawer since I got my GGTS. Not that it's bad or anything, I just typically run one mod at a time.

The performance of my EA is great, exceptional even, as compared to other mechanicals I have tried, with the exception of the "hot button" syndrome that some mods have (not my GG, though!). It was great. It might still be, even. It is solid. It is dependable. It was my go-to mod.

Then I got my GG.

The difference was the same as the difference between a CCTS and the EA. The GG just simply put it to shame, as far as quality goes. It was the small details that made it better. The ability to customize. It was the community, the tutorials, documentation, this forum. My dealings with Vassilis and Bruce. The entire GG experience is what makes it better. Imeo will answer my questions directly, or someone else knowledgeable like Bish or LongHaul or Ariel. I haven't spoken directly to CaptSteve yet, or Major, but maybe soon. The EA doesn't have that, and so the quality of the EA is not as good.

Also, the threads. Imeo knows threads, man. Smooth like butter.

My name is clstearns, and I vape GG.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sas, the bad thing with copies is that you cut out my inspiration.
If GGTS didnt exist then EA wouldnt exist. So, buying copies you just stop progress. And if you stop progress then you cant vape as you like, you will vape as they tell you to vape.
I own an EA Mod, love it, use it everyday. I don't care that some feel its a copy, it was AVAILABLE at the time when I needed it. You can't said that for most high end Mods.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
imeogoodforyou.gif
imeogoodforyou.gif
imeogoodforyou.gif
imeogoodforyou.gif
imeogoodforyou.gif
imeogoodforyou.gif