lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
honeycomb bottom U shaped airflow.
with two coils maximum ID of 3mm is recommended. single coil allows for much larger builds. large wick holes.
30mm wide.
new glass bubble glass with second batch along with X screws instead of flat head.
not got one yet but I'll probably pick up a black one next month.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Well, I know the designer called all American reviewers "inbreds" and he claimed the knurling helped with wicking. I don't claim to know the lineage of our American reviewers, but I knurled my backyard and now I have a pool . :D

The tank offers absolutely nothing that interests me. Seems he nailed the name. FP actually stands for something not quite ecf friendly.

Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
The name turned me away right off the bat, I cannot feel right supporting something so immature.

The clamp design is the same old thing that blitz has been doing on a few of their atomizers now. I wasn't impressed with that clamp system in the first one, and this tank doesn't change my mind on it at all.

I am not a fan of the designer or the drama that follows him around, so even if it were something I could like, that reason alone is more than enough for me not to spend money on it. I'm not saying that because I am on Jai's side either, because I am not. It takes two to keep that squabbling going, and I am not a fan of that childish schoolyard crap.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
The name turned me away right off the bat, I cannot feel right supporting something so immature.

The clamp design is the same old thing that blitz has been doing on a few of their atomizers now. I wasn't impressed with that clamp system in the first one, and this tank doesn't change my mind on it at all.

I am not a fan of the designer or the drama that follows him around, so even if it were something I could like, that reason alone is more than enough for me not to spend money on it. I'm not saying that because I am on Jai's side either, because I am not. It takes two to keep that squabbling going, and I am not a fan of that childish schoolyard crap.
Totally agree... well said...

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah, that knurrling to improve bubble production for wicking sounded pretty bogus. Still I don't want to dump on a tank I have no personal experience with. Besides, if I wanted a 30 mm tank I'd probably go with an Aromamize.

Or go big and grab a Titan. Then I'd have an excuse to buy the Titan pwm mod SC just released. A HOG with VV. When you're not vaping it you can put your car up on four of them and change the oil if you bought that many for your stash.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Is it true the name is the F word Pig? I don’t watch reviews I’d rather read a written review that way I don’t have to fast forward through all the nonsense to get the info I want. From what I’ve seen it doesn’t interest me so I will not be buying it and if the name is really what I think it is that’s just ridiculous. I’m not a prude and don’t mind cussing but to name a tank that is not very creative, not funny and completely unnecessary. So those are my thoughts on the matter.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
he claimed the knurling helped with wicking.

Is there some kind of unidirectional knurling on the bottom side of the deck or chimney that I missed?
Guess they don't teach fluid dynamics in his neck of the woods......
Alienating one of your largest possible markets always seems to be a sound marketing strategy........

He's just upset he discovered that after his parent's divorce his mother will still be his aunt. :lol:

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Is it true the name is the F word Pig?
That's exactly what he named it. My only guess is he was targeting the teenage group naming it that, since most adults would find it too childish or inappropriate for a piece of vape gear, especially with vaping being scrutinized as it is nowadays.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Is there some kind of unidirectional knurling on the bottom side of the deck or chimney that I missed?
Guess they don't teach fluid dynamics in his neck of the woods......
Alienating one of your largest possible markets always seems to be a sound marketing strategy........

He's just upset he discovered that after his parent's divorce his mother will still be his aunt. :lol:

No it's supposed to be that knurrling on the outside of the chamber you can see. I thought it was just an artistic fail and not a pointless engineering decision.

As to the initials, I have no idea of the what's and why's. Let's not forget we have to take British humor into account too.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I actually thought the knurling looked cool with the tank full. If he said he did it so it would look different than all the others, I'd chalk that part up to a win. But these reviewers have surpassed reviewing and decided they're now engineers. I love when they go all super science on us. Makes me want to click "buy it now". :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread