FreakyStylie's GLV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
So, I received my first GLV today. It arrived the day before my birthday. It could not have worked out better! Now I have gotten it all charged and set-up to use all day on my birthday.

I ordered it in matte black so that I could put my own custom design on it. I will post pics of it as it came out of the box, and I will add pictures as it continues its metamorphosis.

Let me just say that I am extremely please with its performance right out of the box with a 3.0 Ω atomizer attached. I have it assembled with a 901 to 510 adapter attached to a low-profile 510 to 901 adapter because I drip and I want to protect the device from getting any juice where it doesn't belong.

In these first pictures, I have the GLV2 sitting next to a 900 mAh eGo with a clear XL CE2 cartomizer, and in my (size 10 wedding ring finger) hands, for size comparison. The last picture shows all of the devices it is replacing. These old soldiers will all continue honored service in bringing smokers into the world of vaping, and will help to give them proper training.

GLV2-eGo 900 mAh.jpg GLV2-Small Hands.jpg GLV2-Conquered PVs.jpg

I'll add more pictures as it changes, and will post a detailed review once I use it for a good length of time. For now . . . bedtime. :)

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Thanks for the b-day wishes everybody! Did you know that if you eat too much cake, it makes it hard to move? :laugh:

First full day of vaping my 5v GLV2. It was amazing. I didn't even touch my passthrough at all. The day belonged totally to the GLV; even the morning which usually dictates a lower amount of watts. Everybody at work had plenty of comments. The most common was that it looked like a wireless detonator, LOL. Anyway, I'll post more as I get designing on this wonderful PV.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
The only thing that I'm not absolutely thrilled with about having the headcap powder coated, is that it covers the GLV logo so that it is barely visible. I'm usually the kind of guy that opposes branding, but in this instance, I really like how it looks. I may attempt to etch it out myself . . . we'll see.

GLV-powder-covers-etching.jpg

I slightly enhanced the brightness and contrast to make it easier to see in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread