FREE 10ml bottle of RY4 for next 179 orders @ GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA

For the next 179 orders, we will be sending a full 10ml bottle of our new RY4 liquid 12mg.

This is using TPA flavorings, and this is very close to the Keemer line and our old 100% VG line.
We are guessing the bottles will be available until late saturday or sunday.
No need to mention in the comments, unless you want to.
Every order will be getting one.

Next 179 orders!

Just let us know how you like it!

Thanks
Rob

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
hey rob sweetie. I got one of the free bottles in my order today. you're right it's alot like Keemer Ry4. Nice vapor too. My friend Ironlung sent linda some original dekang Ry4 circa 2010 to analyze and her new Ry4 flavor is what she came up with. It's the closest we've found for DIY. If you want to play with it, add some of her tobacco M and Raspberry Keytone (granules, not her premix). For all of us chasing that nostalgic Ry4 that we loved, a little sweeter and it's there. The raspberry keytone is the fruit undertones that the original had.

Ironlung and I have been playing with a lot of flavorings the past couple years and these ingreds are keepers ;-)

thanks for the order rob. Great buy on your 36mg nic juice and PG. I should have ordered VG also though! Next time.

thx again sweetie!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
If you want to play with it, add some of her Tobacco M and Raspberry Keytone (granules, not her premix). For all of us chasing that nostalgic Ry4 that we loved, a little sweeter and it's there. The raspberry keytone is the fruit undertones that the original had.

thx again sweetie!

For anyone doing DIY, the RY4 referring here is the RY4-Double

Good stuff!
Thanks!

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
For anyone doing DIY, the RY4 referring here is the RY4-Double

Good stuff!
Thanks!

yep that's the one rob. play around with it with RK and tobacco M. maybe a little acetylpyrazine and some sweetner. it's SO close to the original it's not funny. a little tweaking and it would be perfect for us old timers.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America

For the next 179 orders, we will be sending a full 10ml bottle of our new RY4 liquid 12mg.

This is using TPA flavorings, and this is very close to the Keemer line and our old 100% VG line.
We are guessing the bottles will be available until late saturday or sunday.
No need to mention in the comments, unless you want to.
Every order will be getting one.

Next 179 orders!

Just let us know how you like it!

Thanks
Rob

Rob,
Would it be possible for you to make some in PG for me to try? I like 70pg/30vg but would be happy with PG only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread