FREE (basically) e-Liquid, Round 2 (New Offer, New Vendor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Yeah my screen looked completely different. Like:

View attachment 398285

However I revisited the page, extended my 2 second attention span to 4, then realized that when you picked your juice, the form expanded and then you could see all of the options. :p

Unfortunately I lost my debit card yesterday and I'm waiting for my replacement. Due to the holidays, I hid my credit card away until I pay my bill next month, so I guess I'll have to sit this one out (unless they take PayPal).

That's my fault, I thought you were talking about Apollo which is where my screenshot was from, sorry for the confusion there.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Agreed. I'm not loving my Apollo juice either. I mean I'm using it....it's not horrible. But definitely nothing to rave about either.

Of the four vendors I've tried, Mt. Baker, Apollo, Mr. e-liquid, and the house brand from my local vape shop....Mr. e-liquid is my favorite. I placed an order with them the other day for two more bottles. Their pricing is not terrible...although I'm bummed that I haven't seen a shipping confirmation from them even though I placed my order 2 days ago... :glare:
Mister E is not bad but would be a lot better if they offered some kind of flavor boost like other vendors do. I'm actually vaping their Blue Voodoo right now which would taste completely awesome if I could taste it better. I've actually had my best luck with their Ice Collection since the menthol seems to amplify the taste. Strawberry Ice is really nice.

My next vendor i try will be ITC Vapes. Everybody says how good their juice is and the prices are some of the cheapest you will find for any juice. $20 for 120ml of 18mg. If you use 6 or 12ml, it's even cheaper yet. I paid not much less for only 30ml of the Mister E I'm vaping. They also offer a flavor boost for not much more.

MsShona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
McKeesport, PA, USA
www.rishona.net
Mister E is not bad but would be a lot better if they offered some kind of flavor boost like other vendors do. I'm actually vaping their Blue Voodoo right now which would taste completely awesome if I could taste it better. I've actually had my best luck with their Ice Collection since the menthol seems to amplify the taste. Strawberry Ice is really nice.

Yeah I used to smoke menthol cigarettes. I've tried quite a few menthols in local vape shops. Some tasted like straight booty (like a Newport wanna-be juice). My local vendor gave me a sample of a "Sub-Zero" (I put that in quotes because I think he made it...I don't think it was Halo's) liquid. It tasted good the first few puffs. But after a while, it started to taste like I was vaping an Altoid! Mr. E-Liquid's menthol is the ONLY one I tried that was not just bearable, but "good". LOL menthol seems to be a tough flavor to nail down. I don't know how much more experimenting I can take before I just give up altogether!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread