Status
Not open for further replies.

hankbizzo5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Ct, Eastern
Good deal was fun would have been nice to see a few more entries but the ones that did were all great..... Congrats Darklakota dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
Congrats! And post pics after you get the prize.. unboxing and recreation of the winning post! ;-) -Magnus

EDIT: Yeah, that came out wrong. Just recreate a picture of you w/ the actual winnings. Don't try to Dr. Strangelove your new PV.

To heck with that...I'D send her a kit for that re-creation :lol:

I kid...I kid :lmao: Congrats Darla... that's a great pic. Enjoy the Firefly and let us know what you think of it. And thanks ImYourSalt and Liberty Flights for the contest. I think we all agree the contests on ECF are great, but the ones that allow us to get creative just rock. :thumb:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Darklakota

May 24, 2011
Virginia
To heck with that...I'D send her a kit for that re-creation :lol:

I kid...I kid :lmao: Congrats Darla... that's a great pic. Enjoy the Firefly and let us know what you think of it. And thanks ImYourSalt and Liberty Flights for the contest. I think we all agree the contests on ECF are great, but the ones that allow us to get creative just rock. :thumb:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LMAO Thanks for the laugh today! I will definitely let everyone know what I think of it. This kit is actually going to help me out a lot b/c my new job is an hour drive away so this will keep me from dripping and driving lol. I really enjoyed this contest too. Everyone came up with some really cool ideas.

Thanks for all the congrats! There were a lot of really great entries. vape on everyone! :vapor:

Darklakota

May 24, 2011
Virginia
darla..i bought the first firefly!! whoo hoo..and i love it! the light indicator is great..and the flashlight is very handy believe it or not. and i think it performs better than the standard ego. so congrats..and i am sure you will enjoy it!!!!

Thanks getabout! I have tried an ego-t once but haven't gotten an ego yet. I really like the battery indicator light idea. I am sure I will love it too. I can't wait to get it!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I am glad you all enjoyed it so much.

I agree, it would have been nice to get more entries. The contest was spur of the moment, though, and I am very pleased with the turn out. We can give you all a little more notice next time, and let the contest run for a bit longer. I will announce 2 consolation prizes later today.

1st is a Free Black Firefly battery, with a 5/pack of Boge cartomizers.

2nd is a free 5/pack of Boge cartomizers.

SO ITS NOT OVER YET!

best regards,
Ty

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
I am glad you all enjoyed it so much.

I agree, it would have been nice to get more entries. The contest was spur of the moment, though, and I am very pleased with the turn out. We can give you all a little more notice next time, and let the contest run for a bit longer. I will announce 2 consolation prizes later today.

1st is a Free Black Firefly battery, with a 5/pack of Boge cartomizers.

2nd is a free 5/pack of Boge cartomizers.

SO ITS NOT OVER YET!

best regards,
Ty

Loved the format of the contest. Like I said before, creativity beats random numbers in my book. Definitely think an extra week would've brought out alot more participants.
Thanks again for hosting the contest, and especially for the added consolation prizes. You guys are awesome! (by the way....how did you like seeing your mug up in lights in Times Square? lolol)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Runner up #1, adn winner of a new Firefly battery and free pack of cartomizers:

Ever1ast

for the below entry...

Please PM me your email address to claim your prize. thanks!

Was hoping to add a few more things to it, but I gotta work 12 hours tommorow ~ just ran out of time.
And yes I'm in there holding a PV...just gotta look close :img:

55mjd5.jpg

Direct link for full size pic: Full Size

The second runner up.... and winner of a free 5/pack of Boge cartomizers:

isbnbook

Please PM me your email address to claim your prize. thanks!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. stay tuned for more fun stuff! More contests and random giveaways!

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
Runner up #1, adn winner of a new Firefly battery and free pack of cartomizers:

Ever1ast

The second runner up.... and winner of a free 5/pack of Boge cartomizers:

isbnbook

Thanks again to everyone who participated. stay tuned for more fun stuff! More contests and random giveaways!

Thanks ImYourSalt and Liberty Flights!
28bflmu.gif
I love being a runner up! You guys are awesome - Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread