Free flashlights, if you're interested in them for modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
I found this website where you can order samples of lots of things for free, you just have to register and have (or make up, i 'spose) a company name. I think the limit is $10 an item and either 3 items or $30 overall, though you may be able to order some things over $10, and you can order more after your first order ships.

Anyways, they have lots of flashlights, decent ones too, alot of aluminum. Many look easily moddable, i know flashlights are popular. It's inspired me to do a couple.

Auto, Home & Tools | Flashlights | Logo LED Flashlights | Promo Flashlights | Personalized Flashlights at 4imprint

I just got 3, 2 to mod and 1 to use. (they do have nice brands, a few AA and AAA Mini Maglites under $10)

They have other stuff too, maybe some other things you could mod, but the flashlight selection is nice, lots of colors n styles in aluminum. Can't beat free either

Last edited:

boomer2506

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
escondido ca
They sent me a e mail about how I like the samples and if I wanted more may give it a shot.Hre is the two I got form them.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
Any idea how long it takes to recieve your samples? I requested 3 on 5/26 and got the conformation email when I placed my order and haven't heard a thing since.

Mine randomly show up for some reason, sometimes a week, sometimes a month. I've been ordering stuff from there for years though, they're probably tired of me so i don't get the best service ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread