Status
Not open for further replies.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
THIS IS THE LAST DRAWING TIL FURTHER NOTICE

Sorry, but I've been swamped with work trying to get the new store open, and I am making trips to China, Europe and the US East Coast over the next month. I'm going to be way too busy and probably lacking reliable internet access for a while so the contests are temporarily on hold. Check back in a few weeks and I'll be restarting them. But for this week:

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

It's another two-winner-Tuesday because I'm not sure if HooptysMom's # is really 32 or not. Since random.org gave me 33...

HooptysMom! Chose 32 and the next closest, miller552! chose 21.

CONGRATS TO BOTH! Please check your PM's to claim your FS eGo Kits.

Thanks again to all for trying, and be sure to check back in a few weeks when we get these contests going again.

Congrats to HooptysMoM & miller 552 !

Thanks for all the Contests Randall !!
Travel SAFE ! & Have a GREAT TIME !!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Congradulations to both "HooptysMom" and "miller552" ! ! !

AND - just in case Randall did not get to se it there - a copy of my post from the other "myPVshop" Contest Thread . . .

THANK YOU ! ! ! To Randall, not only for the contest and the chance, but to tell you how appreciative I am to have been one of the "winners" (a couple of times and they have come in very handy).

I would also like to jump on the bandwagon and wish you SAFE TRAVELS, to "Break-a-leg" in all your business adventures, and last - but surely not the least of all - A Very HAPPY and Joyful Holiday Season for YOU, Your Family, and Friends . . .

I'm sure "We" all will be checking back every now & then till we hear from you, and not just for the contest, but will be looking forward to Your Safe return and hearing about all your adventures ! ! !

View attachment 61733

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread