Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
the whole dripping with a bottle without a label thing is a bad bad idea. I only have one unlabeled bottle out of the lot, and it's always my "unflavored" (which I drip between juices on my HH357).

Hi, just to let you know that when you order a bottle they will have a full label. Just write on a little paper and tape it round the sample bottle. ;) happy vaping.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I also want to use this platform to discuss Bitcoins. We are now accepting them. If you aren't familiar with them, I highly recommend researching into it. In my opinion, they're one of the most important developments since the internet.

Glad to see more businesses accepting Bitcoin. This seems to be a logical step in the evolution of currency. I have been thinking of setting up a mining rig (or 100), as it seems an easy way to support Bitcoin and make some cash on the side.

BTW No need to PM me for info for the samples. I just wanted to comment on the Bitcoin, and I will be getting a full sampler pack from your store, as I am interested in all the tobacco flavors. Can't pick just 2. :p

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Heck yeah, I'll try some free e-liquid samples. I'm always interested in trying new flavors from different suppliers. The Tampa, Texas and Tennessee flavors all sound interesting to me for tobacco-like flavors, so please PM me. I'm also curious as to the PG/VG ratios in these e-liquids, as my body is fairly intolerant of PG. I can handle about 10-25% PG without any issues, but I start to get a bit itchy and scratchy at base levels of 40% or higher PG. Good all or mostly VG e-liquid flavors are hard to come by, especially in tobacco flavors, so I often end up having to mix different brands to get something that works well for me. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, though it's not that big a deal - as long as I can find juices that blend and perform well together. It's funny, I used to be able to handle all PG e-liquids with no problem, but the intolerance to PG is something that just built up after a year or so of constant, regular vaping. Weird, eh?

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I'm about a week in to the vaping scene and I'm really not satisfied with the juice I ended up picking up with my first setup. If the promo is still going on I would love to try some of the juice you folks make. Maybe I'll have better luck with an American brand as opposed to the Chinese liquid I'm vaping now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread