Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Ok, so I got my samples today. I chose VS4 and Dover.

VS4 (rich, robust tobacco blend with notes of caramel/toffee) - VTF - Vapor very good. Not sure of ratio but very good. TH - I got 5mg so it's a little light but I would expect it to be. I'm sure it would be more if heavier nic mg. Flavor - very rich tobacco taste. Maybe a little nutty. Better than some tobaccos I've had from other big name labels. I do taste the caramel more than the toffee and they are subtle. Overall good tobacco for those looking. Can't quite say I'd order it but maybe after I go through this bottle.

Dover (cranberry-infused Syrian tobacco blend) - VTF - Vaper still very good. TH - again a little light due to 5mg. Flavor - This one is really interesting. I wouldn't think of adding cranberry to tobacco but it works. It's a very deep, flavorful tobacco and totally taste the middle eastern flavor to it. It's a dark juice and carries with it a dark flavor, hope that makes sense but it's all I can think of to describe it. Again the cranberry is light but you can definitely pick it out. This is a VERY dark juice so I'm not sure how it will be on the wicks and such.

Thanks again for the samples. Hope these descriptions give you guys some idea of what they taste like.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ok, so I got my samples today. I chose VS4 and Dover.

VS4 (rich, robust tobacco blend with notes of caramel/toffee) - VTF - Vapor very good. Not sure of ratio but very good. TH - I got 5mg so it's a little light but I would expect it to be. I'm sure it would be more if heavier nic mg. Flavor - very rich tobacco taste. Maybe a little nutty. Better than some tobaccos I've had from other big name labels. I do taste the caramel more than the toffee and they are subtle. Overall good tobacco for those looking. Can't quite say I'd order it but maybe after I go through this bottle.

Dover (cranberry-infused Syrian tobacco blend) - VTF - Vaper still very good. TH - again a little light due to 5mg. Flavor - This one is really interesting. I wouldn't think of adding cranberry to tobacco but it works. It's a very deep, flavorful tobacco and totally taste the middle eastern flavor to it. It's a dark juice and carries with it a dark flavor, hope that makes sense but it's all I can think of to describe it. Again the cranberry is light but you can definitely pick it out. This is a VERY dark juice so I'm not sure how it will be on the wicks and such.

Thanks again for the samples. Hope these descriptions give you guys some idea of what they taste like.

Yep. Dover is going to surprise a lot of people--it surprised me. Good stuff!

My package just arrived, I can't believe you actually included a third sample for my backup! I'm giving the liquids a little time to steep, but I'll be sure to give some feedback once I've put them through their paces.

edit: I couldn't wait after all and broke into the Tampa! Vapor production is pretty on par with what I've had in the past; nothing spectacular but far from a slouch. I'm not typically one for cloud chasing, so this is just about perfect for me. The throat hit is excellent at 16mg, a good solid kick that falls just short of excess. Perhaps a bit too intense for me at higher voltages, but it's very much in line with a good analog and doesn't give off the scratchiness I've found in some other liquids. Flavor-wise it's a very gentle, slightly sweet tobacco with some nuttiness on the exhale. There's just the slightest hint of fruit mixed in, almost apricot or peach-like. It's overall very reminiscent of a light cigarette in its profile and intensity, but far cleaner. Strong and unique enough to hold interest, while being just mild enough to be an effective all day vape. I think I'll be recommending this from now on to those making the transition from analogs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread