Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
All you have to do is simply post in this thread stating your interest to receive a private message from yours truly.

(please do not post personal information here in this thread)

Each person will be able to choose TWO flavors to test.

---

RULES:

We are so sure you'll love our unique and exclusive e-liquid recipes we're going to give all of you who have yet to try us out a chance to do so here FREE!

This is undoubtedly going to be a costly promotion, so some rules are in order:
1. One per household.
2. One per individual.
3. This promotion is for folks who haven't yet tried our e-juices or won any of our contests.
4. This is an ECF-only promotion, so let's please keep this information here.
5. Please post here, we will PM you. Please don't initiate the PM to avoid confusion.
6. This is a limited time offer. If stock becomes an issue, we might have to change flavors or put your sample on hold. There is no guarantee we will be able to fulfill the sample freebie, but we'll always do our best to give you a heads up!
7. Allow a few days before we even dispatch the order. This is a free promo so it won't take priority over paid orders.

---

The flavors:
Tampa (Virginia, white burley tobacco blend with very subtle sweetness)
Texas (Turkish blend with notes of Brazil nuts and a subtle peachy-ness)
Tennessee (nutty and earthy Tennessee tobacco blend)
Phoenix (spiced Virginia tobacco blend)
RY4 (semi-sweet tobacco blend with notes of spun-sugar)
VS4 (rich, robust tobacco blend with notes of caramel/toffee)
Frisco (nutty and gruff tobacco blend)
Dover (cranberry-infused Syrian tobacco blend)
Seattle (menthol with rich tobacco base)
Frost (menthol without tobacco base)
Sumatra (coffee)

The nic strengths:
Low - 5mg
High - 16mg
Ultra - 24mg

This promotion is exclusive to USA customers.

(Please note: we offer more flavors and more nicotine strength options, but these are your options for this promotion!)

I would love to try phoenix and vs4, please pm me.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Hope you get to feeling better soon Eric!!

Just got around to sampling the Sumatra 24mg you sent, and it tastes great. I actually don't drink coffee all that often, and when I do drink it I add 2-3 spoons of sugar and a good dose of milk. I'm not sure if there's any sweetener in Sumatra, but it tastes excellent and authentic, and doesn't seem to need anything like I'd normally want to add to my coffee. Well maybe it could stand to be a little sweeter, but that's just me thinking cup-o-coffee in my hand, because it reminds me so much of that!

There's no fake or iffy flavor in the background, just a very distinct and rich tasting cup of coffee. I can taste the super light cream and the nuttiness as well. Actually, I am really surprised how good it is, since I'm not really a coffee fanatic, exhale might even be better than inhale haha! And the aroma in the room from it smells great as well! :)

Now when I want coffee I know where to go, and where to point others that are looking as well! Thanks again for the sample, I'm glad I picked Sumatra, it's a very refreshing vape!

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
Hope you get well soon Eric! It's been bad this year

ETA:

Thank you So much Eric! I just got my samples and am excited to taste them, they smell incredible.

Alright, PMs have gone out!

Sorry it took me so long, I've had the flu all this week and it's been kicking my .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread