• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

[FREE] Pay It Forward [Canada Only !!!] No chit chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim you are too kind - but I think this one should go to someone in REAL need. :) I can afford a new kit and maybe someone who needs to get off the analogs should step up for this. It's a very generous offer and in the spirit of the challenge here - I am going to try to find some things I don't need right now to give away...

Hopefully I'll have all my 510 stuff in a bundle to pass along shortly :)

That's more like it, I'm not in real need but it's gonna be someone's lucky day. Perhaps maybe telemole73 who just posted in the Canada forum that he's been vaping on a 510 for a year and is looking for the next step? Sounds needy to me :)

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
Great offer Vapo! Thanks for getting it going again. Just to clarify the current offer is for:

1 brand new EgO kit!

See the page back for details.

*CORRECTOMUNDO* sir..... i mean yes, sorry.....

thx,mr.greencity,

its already obvious 2 me by previous posts:) ,that this will end up in proper hands!

thank-you all Canuck/nucks !
and ECF!

lljkwalrus

Nov 23, 2010
guelph ontario
Wow, that's a super generous way to get this thread back moving. I was just speaking last night to a friend who wants to quit smoking, and an ego kit sounds like the best way to make that happen for her :)

To continue the chain, I will offer up ..

30ml each

of Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake, and 555 Dekang liquid, along with

~5ml of 36mg BWB smoke

(the last two items graciously sold to me at a great price by a fellow forumgoer)

The dekang is a little depleted, and the caramel has a tiny bit missing, but I haven't even touched the Shortcake. Should be enough juice to last someone a good while.

BlitzkriegTim

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2010
Shannon, Quebec, Canada
No no, I was going to offer my stuff after the ego was gone in place of the reciever's offer since I didn't think it was likely someone who really needed an ego kit would have anything to offer. But alas when I posted there was already another offer. Its ok I didn't have much to offer anyway, just wanted to help out.

Last edited:

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
No no, I was going to offer my stuff after the ego was gone in place of the reciever's offer since I didn't think it was likely someone who really needed an ego kit would have anything to offer. But alas when I posted there was already another offer. It's ok I didn't have much to offer anyway, just wanted to help out.

WOW b.tim ur 2 humble+kind, sir.

thx everyone,,
that kit went to a great person in need+i know will quit smokin

us+1 more / nastys 0 ! good game!

*Kik started* by great canucks ...thx again Switched
+all !

XLARGE apologys 4 yappin on this thread too!

Last edited:

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
OK ! Heres where we're @ on the next P.I.F.
Ready,set.....GO

Wow, that's a super generous way to get this thread back moving. I was just speaking last night to a friend who wants to quit smoking, and an ego kit sounds like the best way to make that happen for her :)

30ml each

~5ml of 36mg BWB smoke

(the last two items graciously sold to me at a great price by a fellow forumgoer)

The dekang is a little depleted, and the caramel has a tiny bit missing, but I haven't even touched the Shortcake. Should be enough juice to last someone a good while.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
It's supposed to be sequential. Not a couple of offers running wild. Person 1 posts something, person 2 takes it and posts something else, person 3 takes that and posts something else...

If that is not what is happening, it's not running right.

I for one am just glad to see a slight resurgence of the thread.

BlitzkriegTim

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2010
Shannon, Quebec, Canada
Just to keep this on the top page, this is the current offer:

30ml each

~5ml of 36mg BWB smoke

It's working fine just took a jump start to get it running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread