Free Samples : Halo American Made E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Hey all. The bad news is we decided not to market the M'Boro Brand Liquid for various reasons. The good news is we will still be sending out another tobacco sample to those who received Mango accidentally. (You didn't think we were gonna stiff you, did ya?)

We will probably be sending out our Harley 56 Blend which is a REAL unfiltered tobacco flavor with a Hell of a kick. We have our first major production run going on as we speak, and will more than likely have the samples out to you next week some time.

We also plan to open our store next week some time.

Halo never forgets about its people....We will always strive to satisfy.

Johnny Blaze

That sounds like it will be good. Any chance it will be going out to "second round" beta testers too? :)

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
I have to say the Mango was pretty good. I'm not much for flavors that aren't some type of tobacco but the Mango was probably the best thing I've tried.

Ya know...I'm in the same boat. When I heard of the mix up I almost lost my lunch right there but gave it a try when it arrived just the same. Hey.....not bad. Bit of an odd after-taste but got over that. What I did like was it wicked really well in my 801 cart (just right thickness and flow) and the vapor production was great!!! I ended up finishing off the beta bottle before going back to my tried and true Kent.

Now, I read no Marb to try but then again, unfilter tobacco with some kick - plus the other stuff - I'm ready!!!! SHIP IT!!!!

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Hey all. The bad news is we decided not to market the M'Boro Brand Liquid for various reasons. The good news is we will still be sending out another tobacco sample to those who received Mango accidentally. (You didn't think we were gonna stiff you, did ya?)

We will probably be sending out our Harley 56 Blend which is a REAL unfiltered tobacco flavor with a Hell of a kick. We have our first major production run going on as we speak, and will more than likely have the samples out to you next week some time.

We also plan to open our store next week some time.

Halo never forgets about its people....We will always strive to satisfy.

Johnny Blaze

Now I gotta wait on the mailman some more ! LOL I like the name, Harley 56

Glad the store is opening soon.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
OK...We have been very busy, that is for sure :)

We're hoping to have the store open the beginning of next week, as well as getting out the samples to those we owe.

We will also be releasing some pretty hefty coupons for all of you following this thread. With our free shipping, you'll get some great value. We will be listing a general ECF coupon elsewhere in the forums, but this thread will contain a larger one for all of those who have been down with Halo since the start.

Stay tuned. Not much farther now...
Johnny Blaze

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
OK...We have been very busy, that is for sure :)

We're hoping to have the store open the beginning of next week, as well as getting out the samples to those we owe.

We will also be releasing some pretty hefty coupons for all of you following this thread. With our free shipping, you'll get some great value. We will be listing a general ECF coupon elsewhere in the forums, but this thread will contain a larger one for all of those who have been down with Halo since the start.

Stay tuned. Not much farther now...
Johnny Blaze

HALO for Christmas perhaps ? Sounds like a good plan :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread