Free Samples : Halo American Made E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Just an FYI, we posted this in the other thread earlier.

We were hoping the Harley would be ready for 1/11/10, but it looks more like an anticipated ship date of 1/16/10. Unfortunately we are awaiting delivery of a key ingredient from one of our suppliers. We will email all those who ordered Harley as we get more info from our ingredient supplier. The free samples we owe people will also be included in this batch.

My apologies again for the inconvenience.

I'm one of those awaiting the sample. I have a question/solution.

Can you substitute the Freedom Juice as the sample rather than the Harley ?

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Johnny are there still plans for a second round of beta testers as previously stated?

No plans for a second run yet. We still owe the original testers some samples, and we'd like to take care of that first. We have started development of additional flavors, and hope to have another smaller Beta test within the first Quarter 2010.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
OK, as promised we sent out the Harley56 to all remaining Beta Testers from the Marlboro/Mango mix up.

They were sent out on Saturday, and as promised Halo did not forget about you :)

We appreciate your patience in awaiting your updated sample of Halo e-liquid. We know it took a while to make it to you, but do appreciate your patience. At this point, we don’t expect you to fill out the questionnaire, and just hope you enjoy this sample as a token of our appreciation.

Thank you again for taking part in our original survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread