Free Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Items that we won't be continuing to carry, extra stock, and freebies. Just ask. :)

510 mega cartridges - Still have a few of these laying about, if you would like a box leave us a note with your order. These are for the 510 mega atomizer, and hold a bit more liquid than the standard 510. We've decided to clear out the 510 mega, only cartridges are left.

They will be sent out free with an order until they are gone. One box per request, we would like to spread the wealth a bit.

Disposable e-cig - Menthol (zero nicotine).

Intended for new e-cig users, it's obviously not the same quality as the products we sell. It should give a smoker a good idea whether an electronic cigarette will work for them.

Not-rechargable!! Use until it's dead and pitch it.

We're sending these out for free, no gimmicks or hidden BS. Send us your name and mailing address and we'll get one to you. We're picking up the shipping as well. We've only got 2 requirements.

1. One per mailing address, please
2. New e-cig users only, please

First requirement is to make sure that as many people can try them as want to. Second is pretty much common sense. If you're a current e-cig user, you're probably not going to be thrilled with the disposable.

Email address for the free disposable is david at valleyvapor.com

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Gotta give a bit back, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys. ;)

So today's addition to the freebie list is going to require a Facebook LIKE. Like our page HERE for updates on which flavors are going out for testing.

21 liquid samples. Who wants one?

One requirement: PLEASE let me know what you think of it once you've tried it.

These are possible additions to our line, and I'd like customer input as to the flavors. You get free stuff, I get comments about the stuff. Deal?

Tell your friends to Like our Facebook page to receive updates....and we'll start this giveaway/sample/tester thing in the next couple of days.

We'll be sending out 5ml bottles of 18mg Dekang PG liquid.

2 flavors per day, picked at random. One per person, please :)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Disposable e-cig - Tobacco flavored (zero nicotine).

Intended for new e-cig users, it's obviously not the same quality as the products we sell. It should give a smoker a good idea whether an electronic cigarette will work for them.

Not-rechargable!! Use until it's dead and pitch it.

We're sending these out for free, no gimmicks or hidden BS. Send us your name and mailing address and we'll get one to you. We're picking up the shipping as well. We've only got 2 requirements.

1. One per mailing address, please
2. New e-cig users only, please

First requirement is to make sure that as many people can try them as want to. Second is pretty much common sense. If you're a current e-cig user, you're probably not going to be thrilled with the disposable.

Email address for the free disposable is david at valleyvapor.com

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Those were fun to give away! Well, until the troll showed up anyway. Who is breeding these things?

All 22 new flavors have been sent out for testing by customers that like the liquid type. Sweets for the sweet lovers, spicy tobaccos for those that prefer them....etc. This is looking to be a good way to do the testing, and we will continue along this path. I don't necessarily enjoy all the flavors, but you guys have a huge range.

Thanks for playing along with another silly game, we'll be thinking of a new one.

In the meantime, the free sample disposables are still available for newbies. If you're trying to convert one of your skeptical friends, tell them to drop by and send me their mailing address.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Clearing out an e-liquid flavor in 10ml. Not going to stock this one any longer, so we're going to give away the rest.

Hillington is a nutty tobacco flavor. It's an attempt to mimic the flavor of Hilton brand cigarettes.

Place an order, and I'll ship a free 10ml Hillington along with it. Offer lasts as long as the bottles do. Leave your strength preference in the comments section of your order and I'll do my best to get close. (24mg is about all that remains of this one)

http://www.valleyvapor.com/index.php

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Free disposables are now here in 24mg, menthol or tobacco flavors. Only a few left in zero nicotine.

Same request as before, we'd like these to go to new users that are curious about the products.

Just send me an email with your mailing address. Include an email address if you would like tracking.

No cost to you, we pay shipping and sample cost.

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Mystery Tobacco flavor, 11mg 10ml.

Due to a labeling error, I've got a handful of bottles that aren't what they say they are. I'll be giving them away for free until gone, so if you would like one, just make a comment when you check out.

It was supposed to be Pal-Mal, but it's not. Your guess is as good as mine as to what flavor it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread