Freedom Smoke USA eGo-T kit - does it come with the new batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
Anyone out there order their tank kit from FSUSA? Did it have the shutoff on the batteries?

I have an email in to them. But no response yet.

Good to keep in mind though, the kit is a few dollars cheaper, but if it comes with standard eGo batteries, I'd say go with another vendor and don't make my mistake.

I will update as soon as I get email back from FSUSA...

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
Actually makes it a bit *more* appealing to me. The clicky thing could be useful for some, but I don't keep my ecig in a pocket or anything.

Now if only they had LR attys...

I don't see how it could be more appealing - but to each their own. The T batteries do come branded and I'm not a big fan of that. But, so long as you don't go clicking away very quickly, they function the same way the old ones do.

Slea

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Tennessee, USA
I don't see how it could be more appealing - but to each their own. The T batteries do come branded and I'm not a big fan of that. But, so long as you don't go clicking away very quickly, they function the same way the old ones do.

Ah, I think I've misunderstood what they do, then. For some reason, I thought that after a period of inactivity, the clicking would be required to re-activate the battery.

In that case, it wouldn't be a drawback, just a feature I wouldn't need to take advantage of. So I'd be glad to shave a few bucks off the price of a kit for it. But they should probably make it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread