Status
Not open for further replies.

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
I'm trying to pin point the flavor on this one, and I just can't quite do it. Aroma is about how all tobacco flavors smell to me (lol). Taste is very sweet, and I'm not sure I'm catching the tobacco in it at all, but it's like being a kid again...maybe fruit loop infused milk. Not bad, but hard to explain.

My wife loves it, says it tastes just like a cigarette, but flavor is subjective and I'm a freak...so fruit loop milk it is ;). Thanks for sending it my way Imagine!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Alright, so the taste of it changed for me today, but the same theme holds. Instead of fruit loop milk, I'm getting straight up corn flakes.

Now that's a darn shame. Tomorrow it may be Fiber Bran. :lol:

(On a serious note, your taste buds are recovering -- and will continue to do so for weeks, even months. That's why SI's (already-steeped) juices keep changing their taste on you. IOW, it's not them, it's you! :laugh: :D)

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
Oh yeah, I know. I'm glad the flavor isn't as sweet as it was initially to be honest, the sweet flavors aren't necessarily my bag of tricks. Corn flakes are sweet, but a toned down sweet and not nearly as rich and fruit loop infused milk =). I like it better than the Desert Gold that we got from ECBlend which came off a bit sour to me, like it had a twist of lime in it...but not as much as their RY4 or the Boba's Bounty that came today which I may just be in love with.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
so... I must confess, I revisted my freedom cartos I had sent to me by a freind before my actual order arrived. When I first tasted it I actually thought it tasted like a stale after dinner mint... sweet, just a hint of mint on stale cookie.. lol after you posted that it tasted like fruit loops I had to go back and try again.. nah I go with my previous statement... it tastes like stale after dinner mints LOL

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
I've often mentioned that Freedom is my favorite SmokelessImage flavor, since they have yet to offer Cinnamon, but can in no way describe the nuances of this unique flavor. I smoked mostly mentholated cigarettes during my many years of engaging in slow suicide - Perhaps its magic is in the name itself as that is what it provides me.

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
This thread was hilarious, good read haha. I personally loved Freedom, but annot for th elife of me remember what it tasted like. I'll go back to using Smokeless Image liquids in a couple months when I decide to research for a good 100% flavorless VG supplier that I can make my own 70/30 Smokeless Image blends.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread