angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've got some nicotine in the freezer, not much yet, but planning to get more, before they decide that nicotine for vaping is somehow more dangerous than nicotine stuck to your skin. Those stupid things made me ITCH like mad, alert the FDA!!!

I'm also *trying* (the operative word) to learn this DIY thing but so far not successfully. Maybe I'm just getting my flavors from the wrong place.

I've 4 nice mods, but so far they're all electronic, so I reckon I need to get myself a mech and learn how to maintain it, just in case the fascists decide that vaping electronics are somehow unAmerican.

Andria

I'm not super worried about nicotine juice as it can be re-labeled as organic bug spray. I'm sure they will suspect nothing at "Sirius All Natural Organic Tomato Plant Spray" or "Sonic Bug Begone..Original Kosher Skullbuggery" :p

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm not super worried about nicotine juice as it can be re-labeled as organic bug spray.
That is definitely NOT going to work...
Nicotine; Product Cancellation Order | Federal Register Environmental Documents | USEPA
http://www.epa.gov/oppsrrd1/REDs/nicotine_red.pdf

The registrant of the sole remaining
nicotine pesticide product requested the cancellation of its registration on February 25,
2008, to be effective on December 31, 2013, with existing stocks permitted to be sold by
dealers and distributors for one additional year.

Also, the second document goes into some detail as to what it would take to get a nicotine pesticide approved.
It would probably be easier and cheaper to get it approved as a tobacco product.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Nicotine; Product Cancellation Order | Federal Register Environmental Documents | USEPA

Also, the second document goes into some detail as to what it would take to get a nicotine pesticide approved.
It would probably be easier and cheaper to get it approved as a tobacco product.

It's not illegal to make your own bug spray, I used to do it all the time with hot peppers and painted (pyrethrum) daisies. So he has a bottle labelled "bug spray" that doesn't have 40-leven-dozen EPA warnings on it, big deal. And I even thought that if I decide to go with VG-based nicotine instead of the PG-based I have now, I could use this PG-based as bug spray, it wouldn't go to waste.

Andria

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It's not illegal to make your own bug spray, I used to do it all the time with hot peppers and painted (pyrethrum) daisies. So he has a bottle labelled "bug spray" that doesn't have 40-leven-dozen EPA warnings on it, big deal. And I even thought that if I decide to go with VG-based nicotine instead of the PG-based I have now, I could use this PG-based as bug spray, it wouldn't go to waste.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I'm saying that nobody is going to be selling any "organic bug spray" as a way to sidestep regulation.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I'm saying that nobody is going to be selling any "organic bug spray" as a way to sidestep regulation.

No of course not, selling that stuff is a whole 'nuther ball of wax. I mean if he has his nicotine in a bottle marked "bug spray" no one will care. So the thing to do is buy nicotine NOW, before the FDA demonstrates that FDA stands for "fascist druglord @$$kissers." Don't wait, or it may be too late.

Andria

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

I'm still not convinced I should be worried about the availability of Nicotine. But I'm from the south, we have had to improvise many times in our history. ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm still not convinced I should be worried about the availability of Nicotine. But I'm from the south, we have had to improvise many times in our history. ;)

I'm not really *worried* per se, because the FDA has *already* published their findings that using any type of NRT for any length of time is not dangerous, in those quantities. I think nicotine will probably continue to be available... but at what price? If they decide to start taxing it like there's no tomorrow, then that bottle of 120ml 100mg nicotine I recently bought could be $50 or $60 or even more instead of $16 plus shipping, and that's what I'm really trying to hedge against, by stockpiling a little -- I don't vape at high levels, so it would last me awhile, while I continue adding to the pile.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread