Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Nov 1, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I hate asking, but does anyone else have an issue getting onto Freedom Smoke USA I'm being blocked because of a malware alert. I emailed them without an answer about the problem.​

Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Nov 1, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I hate asking, but does anyone else have an issue getting onto Freedom Smoke USA I'm being blocked because of a malware alert. I emailed them without an answer about the problem.​
we apologize that your email was not responded to. This is an issue that we are having with google in getting our site back up. Our IT department has been working around the clock and still cannot find anything malicious on our site. When speaking with them today they said that I should be back up tomorrow. If you need help with placing an immediate order you can call (800) 705-7013 and ask to speak with Michelle. We don't normally allow over the phone transactions but given the issue we are willing to make an exception for you. If there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime, please, let me know.

Stiksave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Lancaster, NY
we apologize that your email was not responded to. This is an issue that we are having with google in getting our site back up. Our IT department has been working around the clock and still cannot find anything malicious on our site. When speaking with them today they said that I should be back up tomorrow. If you need help with placing an immediate order you can call (800) 705-7013 and ask to speak with Michelle. We don't normally allow over the phone transactions but given the issue we are willing to make an exception for you. If there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime, please, let me know.

All good today, placed my order. Thank you.

Reactions: Avery Nevae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread