rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Thanks to Paul and @Freemax_Jerry for sending this kit for review. Here is some basic info and then on to my thoughts of the kit.

The Freemax GEMM 80W Starter Kit is an efficient yet powerful combination of GEMM Disposable tank and GEMM 80W VW Mod. The 80W VW mod is three-level wattage adjustment tube mod, 2900mAh built-in battery. The GEMM tank are designed with multiple built-in mesh coils, eco-friendly PCTG material and easy top-filling system sealed with a silicone plug, which provides 360 degree e-liquid feeding, the coils adopts new diamond mesh structure and patented 90% tea fiber cotton & 10% organic cotton formula.

6.jpg

5.jpg

The kit contains:
    1- Gemm 80w
    1- Gemm disposable tank G1 Mesh of 0.15 Ohm 40-80W
    1- Gemm disposable tank G2 Mesh from 0.2 Ohm 40-80W
    1- Usb Charger Cable
    1- User notice card
    1- User manual
    1- Warranty card
    extras (refill tank rubber caps)

Specs:
    Diameter: 25mm
    Height with TPD atomizer: 122,85mm
    Height with Standard Atomizer: 131.65mm
    Standard atomizer capacity: 4.5ml
    Atomizer capacity tpd: 2ml
    Battery: 2.900Mah
    Output wattage level: 40-60-80W
    Output Voltage Range: 0-4.2V
    Output Current Range: 0-42A
    Resistance Range: 0.1-3 Ohm
    Wattage Adjustment Method:
    Click 3 times to adjust the wattage level 40-60-80w

Built in Protections:
    Overheat Protection
    Overload Protection
    Short Circuit Protection
    Battery Virtual High Protection

5 clicks to turn device on/off and 3 quick clicks to adjust the wattage. The LED color indicates the level:
    16.jpg

This kit surprised me. First of all, it looks really nice and even with the disposable tank, it is classy and not cheap looking at all.
    fm2.jpg

fm1.jpg

Pros:
    The flavor with these mesh coils was great. I was impressed by the coils and since they are eco friendly, I didn't mind that they are disposable. They also last a long time which surprised me. Simple to use, classy looking solid device, fast charging and charge lasted a good while. Easy to fill the Gemm tank.

The only con and it is probably due to my personal style of chain vaping is that it got so hot with chain vaping that I burned my tongue.
    Condensation does build in the drip tip and some don't like that since the clear tank/tip shows it. (see my picture)

I enjoyed testing it and thanks again to Freemax.
    Freemax Gemm 80W Starter Kit – Freemax – Innovative Vape Hardware Manufacturer

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread