Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    FreeMax MaxPod Circle

FreeMax kindly sent me their new Pod device for my consideration, specifically that this is the first Batch, so it may still be subject to changes by the company.

Enjoy the reading

The ultimate retail package should be this; visible window on the device, device name and warnings, all on the front side.

1.jpg

On the back we find: specifications, content, address of Shenzhen FreeMax Technology CO.LTD, social icons and again warnings.

2.jpg

On the side of the package we find: batch number, color indications, hologram, scratc & check, warnings, logos & trademarks in the form of an icon.

3.jpg

Freemax Maxpod Circle Kit Contents:
    1 Device Freemax Maxpod Circle
    2 Ns (cartridges) Mesh Coil 1.5Ω
    1 Necklace
    1 Usb cable
    1 Warning card
    1 Warranty card
    1 User manual

4.jpg

Freemax Maxpod Circle Kit Specifications:
    Pod capacity: 2ml
    Coil resistance: 1.5Ω
    Battery capacity: 550mAh
    Output voltage: 3.7V. constant
    Output power: 10W.
    Automatic puff or with fire button
    Dimensions: 62.2xL12.1mm
    Material: PCTG / steel / zinc alloy
    Weight: 75 g

5.jpg

Available colours:
    Panels in resin or carbon fiber on both sides, body in black or silver zinc alloy

6.jpg

Freemax Maxpod Circle first impressions:

This device recalls the shapes of the past of a pocket watch, revisited in a modern key with carbon fiber or resin themed panel covers.
    Supplied we find a sturdy metal necklace that unquestionably contributes positively to its portability, so you can decide whether to use it as a collar or even as a pocket device by connecting it to the loops of the trousers.

7.jpg

8.jpg

I got the Carbon Fiber Black version, the dimensions of this kit are generous, it feels smooth and very robust to the touch.

9.jpg

On this side of the panel under the carbon decoration there is a very bright LED, during the vape it lights up and allows an excellent display and control on the remaining charge level of the 500mAh battery.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    On the circumference of the device there is the coupling for the necklace.

11.jpg

The Freemax Maxpod Circle provides a convenient automatic activation mode, or via a classic button, visible below in the photo.

12.jpg

The charging socket for the integrated battery is located on the bottom edge of the device.

13.jpg

The compartment / pod houses on the bottom the contact pins and two small circular magnets with a good magnetic force.

14.jpg

The cartridge has a capacity of up to 2ml of e-liquid and is made of PCTG for food use, the visibility of the liquid inside the cartridge is good thanks to its transparency. The refill is carried out laterally by lifting the silicone cap, on the bottom there are magnets that mirror those housed in the compartment / pod.

The disposable cartridge houses the non-replaceable 1.5Ω FM SaltCoilTech 2.0 - Mesh Coil NS, so as a spare the coil will be supplied together with the new cartridge.

15.jpg

16.jpg

The NS Mesh coil was developed by FreeMax engineers using a composition of 66.66% tea fiber cotton and 33.34% organic cotton & organic cotton.

According to freeMax this coil is able to support all types of e-liquid categories with various VG / PG ratios on the market and is configured to preserve the original flavor by increasing the hit in the throat with both nic salt and free base boost.
    The VG / PG ratio for Nic Salt e-liquid ranges from 50/50 to 40/60 to 60/40 with an optimal performance with concentrations of 20-50 mg.
    For freebase e-liquids from 50/50 to 60/40 to 70/30 to 80/20 the optimal performance would be achieved with concentrations between 3 and 18mg.

Note: After the first refill and before vaping (new coil) you have to wait a few minutes to make sure that the cotton gets wet well.

Vaping test:

The NS Mesh Coil 1.5Ω is activated at about 10W with constant output throughout the battery life. Obviously there is no indication on the number of puffs possible with a complete charge cycle, but the data declared by FreeMax (200 puffs) seems quite likely.

For this test I used a self-produced hazelnut liquid with a base of 50/50 at 3mg / ml ... The Puff is sufficiently contrasted I would define it excellent for MTL, certainly smooth and well fed, strong hit and very faithful aromatic yield, low consumption of liquid, more than good vapidity and no leaks.

Since I started using the FreeMax MaxPod Circle I think I have done at least 10 refills of liquid or maybe a few more, the yield of the coil has remained almost unchanged, no strange taste, good FreeMax! For how it works and for what concerns me this pod is promoted.

* Replacement Pods can be purchased in packs of two.

17.jpg

How FreeMax MaxPod Circle works.
    - Five clicks on the Fire button to turn the device on / off
    - Automatic puff, by suction
    - Puff with Fire button

During use, the color of the LED indicates the remaining battery charge:
    -Green light: the remaining battery charge is between 71/100%
    -Blue light: the remaining battery charge is between 28/70%
    -Red light: the remaining battery charge is between 0/27%

During recharging, the LED flashes with the color corresponding to the charge level, until it becomes steady green and goes off completely when charging is complete.
    A full battery charge cycle takes approximately 60 minutes.

18.jpg

Higlight FreeMax MaxPod Circle:
    Pros:

- The FM Chipset supports the main protection functions
    - Double vaping mode - automatic puff or via Fire button
    - Portable size + wearable necklace
    - Transparent cartridge built in PCTG for food use
    - Sturdy zinc alloy body
    - FM SaltCoilTech 2.0 - Mesh Coil NS 1,5Ω
    - Supports both e-liquid nic salt and e-liquid freebase
    - Excellent durability of the coils based on the liquids used
    - Low consumption of e-liquids
    - Quick and easy refill
    - Constant voltage output for the entire duration of the battery

Tips:
    - Type-C charging socket would be preferable

Thanks FreeMax for sending the product for the review:
    Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

19.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: Freemax_Jerry
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread